How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?

Discus and support How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not interested in the Ultimate games version of Wordament. Prefer using the original version that downloads to Windows 8 devices and phones.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R Starzuft, Oct 6, 2019.

1. R Starzuft
    R Starzuft Guest

Not interested in the Ultimate games version of Wordament. Prefer using the original version that downloads to Windows 8 devices and phones.

:)

R Starzuft, Oct 6, 2019
  2. R Starzuft Win User

Hi ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately there isn't an individual Wordament app in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is the newer version of word games on Windows 10, which includes Crosswords, Wordament, and Jumble. Instead of separating the games into 3 different
    apps, they are all found in one app.

Feedback for apps on Windows can be submitted through the Feedback Hub app for Windows 10. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
    Have input my question to Xbox forum as the Wordament App on my Lumia 635 has me sign on to Xbox in order to play it. The Wordament on the Lumia does not resemble the one in Ultimate word games. It has a lot of international players who display their flags
    and none of the 'Nintendo like' appearance of the Ultimate word games. Fortunately, it still downloads to some Windows phones. Many of the players for 'classic' Wordament have been there for years and have accumulated significant rankings that are not available
    in the Ultimate Games version. In reality it is a different game entirely from the Ultimate game version. Would think that the Xbox people would have more influence over this than the Feedback Hub people.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi R Starzuft,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately there isn't an individual Wordament app in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is the newer version of word games on Windows 10, which includes Crosswords, Wordament, and Jumble. Instead of separating the games into 3 different
    apps, they are all found in one app.

Feedback for apps on Windows can be submitted through the Feedback Hub app for Windows 10. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Ultimate word games

Microsoft Ultimate Word games is a set of 3 games, which includes Wordament for PC. Where the one on the phone is just Wordament, hence why it's different.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

iphone games?

You'd be wrong there Tater me old chum.

There is at least one game that I know of for iPhone that can get you achievements. That would be Wordament

itunes.apple.com/.../id580935508
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

PlantsVsZombies question.

Yup you are correct I looked up wordament and all other web games for xbox.com on App Store and it was the only one that pops up free and with "Xbox" on it.
Thema:

1. How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ? - Similar Threads - Wordament app download

2. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  3. Lost progress on Wordament

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Wordament: Progress for Wordament is showing on Xbox, but not syncing to game which starts as if it has never played. Has anyone sorted this problem yet? 5488bcfd-91ae-4f93-9d73-4b7e223a69d2
  4. Wordament Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge: I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message: [img] I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I do next? e1456f5e-4c8b-426d-85e7-fa2ba31bedc4
  5. Wordament App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament App: I have been playing Wordament for about 8 months as a guest - no Microsoft account. For about 5 days now, it will not let me use as a guest - it kicks me out and shuts the app. I created a...
  6. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  7. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  8. Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS: my wordament game is having a problem this morning. The app opens in Adventure mode and that mode works fine. Each time i tap on the Daily Challenge option on the bottom mune the app shuts down. I...
  9. Wordament - Facebook integration fails and crashes app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - Facebook integration fails and crashes app: been playing wordament on my iPhone and iPad for years now using the Facebook integration for logging on. Starting last Monday, this integration started causing the app to crash as soon as you try...
  10. Wordament : app crashing when logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament : app crashing when logging in: Hi, The Wordament app (up-to-date) is crashing when I try to login through Facebook. This behaviour is the same on my Iphone 6S and on an Android device (Huawei Mate 7). It worked fine before,...