How to get xbox game pass in Mongolia?

Discus and support How to get xbox game pass in Mongolia? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear MS, experts, Is it possible to get xbox game pass in Mongolia? 0a6bc326-9ceb-45db-95d8-eb0d512740ae Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by badraalkhagvaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. How to get xbox game pass in Mongolia?

Dear MS, experts,

Is it possible to get xbox game pass in Mongolia?

:)

badraalkhagvaa, Nov 21, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Game pass ultimate

3. luissolid Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Hello welcome to the forums!

When sign up to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you Xbox Live Gold membership and Xbox Game Pass membership convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, actually the system clarify how many Months you will get for your active subscriptions. Then you can get back to the old
    membership.

Regards!
  4. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

I really don't know if that is possible. But you can try two things. It may work.

First method: Create a new account(or the existing one) and change the country in the account and Console settings to a country where Gamepass is available. Then buy the one moth trial pack and check if you can use it. If your bank doesn't
    support international transactions use the second method.

Second Method: Use a friend's(international) account who have Gamepass. You can share each other. If your friend don't have an account ask him to buy gamepass with his bank account and you pay him with any possible ways.

Another way: Buy gamepass as gift card and redeem.

These are the possible ways. Since I never used gamepass in other countries I cannot say these methods will work.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

What ever amount of months your Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass added together is how many months of Game Pass Ultimate you get plus 3 extra, not to exceed 36 months. (Game Pass Ultimate deal buy 1 month for $1 get 2 months free).

You get the full amount of subscription months before you upgrade.

After you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate you get less amount. See the table that Christyna64 posted.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Thema:

1. How to get xbox game pass in Mongolia? - Similar Threads - game pass Mongolia

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So I bought the Game Pass last year with my American debit card, and now I am trying to get it again with my Brazilian credit card, and it doesn't work. I have bought many games with this card but...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code: I bought an Xbox One external hard drive (from Seagate) and it came with a redemption code for one month of Game Pass Ultimate. I currently have a Live Gold account, if I redeem this one month,...
  4. Game pass ultimate $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate $1: Paid $1 for a month of xbox game pass ultimate a few days ago and now it's $1 for 3 months. Is there a way to change it to 3 months. 75d85654-5af6-4bd0-a182-75ef28d64537
  5. where is my game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where is my game pass: i used 12,000 points to get a month of gamepass ultimate but never recived it. i have done this b4 in the past and it just added to my account. i cant seem to get anyone from microsoft to answer...
  6. Game pass xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass xbox one: Hi I bought a game pass on my daughters profile can it be use on the other profiles on the same Xbox? And how do I get it to work on the other profiles d8de881f-029f-491f-a64d-0b22bc692638
  7. Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working: I've unlocked like 5 achievements from EA play games and It still says that the task is incomplete My GT is SuperNeXus#9264 submitted by /u/Easiestcc [link] [comments]
  8. EA Play trials are bugged on Series X, after Game Pass integration. Can't play Madden 21...

in XboX Insiders
    EA Play trials are bugged on Series X, after Game Pass integration. Can't play Madden 21...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App: I do not have family settings enabled, yet after a recent update the Xbox app is no longer allowing me to download age restricted content. Not sure what could have gone wrong. What are the best...
  10. Xbox game pass for Mongolia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass for Mongolia: I was looking forword to buying the xbox game pass ultimate on my xbox one, but as I am in Mongolia it seems like I don't have a proper billing address. I canceled signing up after I found out,...