How to give general feedback and share ideas?

Discus and support How to give general feedback and share ideas? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm new to the Xbox Insider program. I previously participated a lot on the now defunct Xbox Feedback and Xbox Ideas websites. I really don't like that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamescholden, Oct 24, 2019.

1. How to give general feedback and share ideas?

I'm new to the Xbox Insider program. I previously participated a lot on the now defunct Xbox Feedback and Xbox Ideas websites. I really don't like that they closed those websites. People loved them and posted a massive amount of ideas on them.

So I downloaded the Insider Insider Hub app on my Windows 10 PC and my Xbox One X. Is there no way to give general feedback and share ideas? I only see announcements, surveys, quests, and the very specific "report a problem" option.

submitted by /u/jamescholden
    [link] [comments]

/u/jamescholden, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Austin M [MSFT] Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 not showing up as a bluetooth device on PC

In order to help further investigate, we are requesting users experiencing this issue to submit feedback via Feedback Hub.

When selecting a category for feedback, please select Devices and Drivers followed by Bluetooth – Discovery, Pairing and Connectivity.

After submitting, please share the link to your feedback here on this thread. To generate a shareable link, go to the Feedback tab > My Feedback > select the proper feedback submission > Share
  3. PaulSey... Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect

In order to help further investigate, we are requesting users experiencing this issue to submit feedback via Feedback Hub.

When selecting a category for feedback, please select
    Devices and Drivers followed by Bluetooth – Discovery, Pairing and Connectivity.

After submitting, please share the link to your feedback here on this thread. To generate a shareable link, go to the Feedback tab > My Feedback > select the proper feedback submission > Share
  4. bowski477 Win User

Family gold

Currently the only way to share gold is if they are using the same console. You can always request new features and give feedback on feedback.xbox.com.
  5. AG Wolf 2097XL Win User

Can I buy gamerpics on one Live account and use them on a different Live account?

The point is whether gamerpics can be shared with other accounts, not one's personal opinions and convictions regarding how they choose to spend their funds :p

But I've gotten enough feedback that I'm willing to give it a shot; thanks to those who offered some input, much appreciated.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive

Hi there BlitzkriegBot,

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the issue with the Xbox Beta App. I recommend to
    use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback
    about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

This will help generate a ticket for our engineers to help create a fix.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

How to give general feedback and share ideas?

1. How to give general feedback and share ideas? - Similar Threads - general feedback share

2. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...
  3. Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...

in XboX Insiders
    Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...: This completely destroyed an already broken feature, since this tab didn't work at all for some official clubs. Now it's totally useless, since it only randomly shows captures posted in clubs,...
  4. YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General: Don’t you think With the new Xbox Series X coming out there will be a way to Stream gameplay on YouTube for all of the YouTube Content Creators Don’t you think cause some people might have a...
  5. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  6. Xbox In General

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox In General: My Xbox One S won't let me access chats or my internet when my internet is perfectly fine and it won't let me play my online games when I want to. My profile says I'm Offline when I haven't set my...
  7. Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed generally worse dashboard performance?: Since these last few skip ahead updates the dashboard and guide (specifically when playing games) has been performing much worse than normal. Just wanted to make sure I’m not the only one...
  8. Botched general release update? Why new 2005 Insider builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Botched general release update? Why new 2005 Insider builds?: Hello all, I'm not an insider but I always follow the news about new updates. My non-insider Xbox One X was supposed to get an update yesterday, but it never showed up, even after continually...
  9. general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?

in XboX Insiders
    general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?: People, good night! I went to the microsoft website to see the latest updates and saw that the general update came out on April 21st. I have a problem with updating the insider for 2 months and I...
  10. General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...

in XboX Insiders
    General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed...