How to hide gamertags in overwatch: replays?

Discus and support How to hide gamertags in overwatch: replays? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No gamertags in overwatch gameplay. c0faf952-07c6-4c43-9b26-2a2623bd1938 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackout18, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Blackout18
    Blackout18 Guest

No gamertags in overwatch gameplay.

:)

Blackout18, Mar 5, 2020
  2. 9c565b28-9d56-4576-a Win User

I haven't tried it on replay but you can map a button to "Toggle UI" which is found at the bottom of Controls in the Options in the game.

This will let you get rid of everything (gamertags, abilitys, health etc) but gameplay on the screen. I don't think there is a way to just get rid of gamertags.

Hope this helps :)
    It work. Thanks. It help alot.
  3. LilySnaps Win User

I haven't tried it on replay but you can map a button to "Toggle UI" which is found at the bottom of Controls in the Options in the game.

This will let you get rid of everything (gamertags, abilitys, health etc) but gameplay on the screen. I don't think there is a way to just get rid of gamertags.

Hope this helps :)
  4. schnurren Win User

5. djmistaspot Win User

If you mean the screen recordings that yopu can do on your xbox, I don't believe you can hide the gamertags since it only records whats on screen. So if you can shut that off in the overwatch settings, then your replays should reflect that. If there isn't
    an option for that, then you don't really have much else you can do
  6. 9c565b28-9d56-4576-a Win User

Thema:

1. How to hide gamertags in overwatch: replays? - Similar Threads - hide gamertags overwatch

2. Fix: Hiding notifications while watching video

in XboX Insiders
    Fix: Hiding notifications while watching video: Hi Insiders! With the most recent Insider builds (rs_xbox_release_2004.200307-0000 and kater) we're trying out a new approach to enforcing the "hide banners while watching video" setting for...
  3. How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black...: Just like hiding the head up display. e504e09d-69b3-44c4-9f39-a160ea503f9e
  4. Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...: To the dev team: The following is a feature request for the video recording function of the Windows Game Bar in Windows 10. I would like to be able to hide the recording timer when recording...
  5. Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History: Basically, never understood why you only have a choice of hiding ALL your game and achievement history from other people, or having all of it show up. There are other consoles that let you hide...
  6. Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.: Just wanted to know if it was intentional to remove the ability to hide games in gamepass. I really appreciated this feature so when my Xbox (which is in preview beta) updated, unhid all gamepass...
  7. Can not un-hide games in the library anymore in the new Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can not un-hide games in the library anymore in the new Alpha ring: Hi all, I've always used the left stick + X method to un-hide some old games in the library when I wanna re-visit them. It doesn't seem to be working anymore. Any piece of advice would help...
  8. Un-hide Ready to install button press??

in XboX Insiders
    Un-hide Ready to install button press??: Hi all, can anyone tell me how to unhide your games and apps in the latest update build? When I go into full library and then ready to install it is blank. On the previous version it was hold both...
  9. How to customize to hide the numbers at the end of my gamertag ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to customize to hide the numbers at the end of my gamertag ?: I know there is an option to customize it when you change your gamer tag for xbox games that don't support the new gamertag system like this. [img] But I can't seems to find where to do this...
  10. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?: Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally...