How to I subscribe to channels through the Xbox One Youtube app?

Discus and support How to I subscribe to channels through the Xbox One Youtube app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are fake achievements for doing this, but I can't figure out any way to actually subscribe to anything through the app. On the 360, it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C Man L57, Apr 10, 2014.

1. C Man L57
    C Man L57 Guest

There are fake achievements for doing this, but I can't figure out any way to actually subscribe to anything through the app. On the 360, it was simple, but I just don't understand how to do it on the Xbox One. It seems like the Xbox One version of Youtube
    is lacking MANY features available on the Xbox 360 version.

:)

C Man L57, Apr 10, 2014
  2. iguinbelic
    iguinbelic Guest
    games chanel

please subscribe to my youtube channel and a channel for games and mood
    [Removed]

iguinbelic, Apr 10, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Competitions

well i am hosting a competition for black ops zombies. you can win 3 months of xbox live by subscribing to my youtube channel or you can win 1600 microsoft points from my competition. go to my youtube channel check out the video and subscribe and like it
    then ill pick winner december 24th for both competition and random subscriber thx

TheRealShadyPro, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Totoro Ninja Win User

The Official "YouTube app suggestion" thread.

Add support for SmartGlass remote navigation in the menus. Strange thing to be absent.

Within SmartGlass, I'd like to be able to have the "Play in snap" option when I click on my YouTube pin in SmartGlass. I don't know if this is something that needs to be done by the XboxONE YouTube app developers, or the SmartGlass mobile app developers.

Personally, I think the all the items in the main menu REALLY need to be put in sub folders. Things like my subscribed channels, playlists, recommended channels and "Best of YouTube" (Popular, Music, Gaming, Sports, Education) are a chore to cycle through
    when I have to to through practically all my item as one list.

I really shouldn't have to go through every one of my subscribed channels just to get to my playlists. That's a bit ridiculous. So please group these in manageable subfolders as they really should be.
  5. TheRealShadyPro Win User

Xbox Live Competitions

well i am hosting a competition for black ops zombies. you can win 3 months of xbox live by subscribing to my youtube channel or you can win 1600 microsoft points from my competition. go to my youtube channel check out the video and subscribe and like it
    then ill pick winner december 24th for both competition and random subscriber thx
  6. voteDC Win User

Starting A Youtube Channel, Need Help With Recording Games

If you are going to do this then it would be a good idea to save up and buy the equipment that is going to give you the best quality video.

-

There are many walk-through channels on YouTube and if they are providing a better quality video than you, then it is going to be hard for you to get people to favour your channel over the existing ones.

-

Sorry if it seems if I am trying to put you off but getting a YouTube channel up and running is easy but getting people to subscribe is difficult.
  7. DAZZA 433 Win User

How much does a FIFA youtuber make monthly?

how much you make from youtube is based on the number of subscribers and views per video.

Also youtube did make it much harder recently to earn from uploading videos unless your channel has 100's of thousands of subscribers and gets a lot of views.

Some game companies will sponsor videos mainly for new games that are in alpha testing but again that would be based on how big your channel is.

And youtube do very widely demonetise videos now if theres any offenisve language in them.
  8. RayRayTheHuman Win User

minecraft youtube

I'm also looking for more subscribers to my channel as well as a youtube partner I have at least 10 subscribers so far. I'm also looking for more friends to play minecraft with and have interesting maps to put on my channel let me know if you possibly want
    to work together or just be friends I'll sub to you if you subscribe to mine. My Youtube channel is if you want to check it out.
Thema:

1. How to I subscribe to channels through the Xbox One Youtube app? - Similar Threads - subscribe channels through

2. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  3. I can't subscribe to Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I can't subscribe to Game Pass: So I've downloaded the Xbox beta app and when i try to add a payment method to subscribe to game pass it puts country/region on United States and I can't change it. I have went through my...
  4. /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 20k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingB0T [link] [comments]
  5. Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta): So, I recently signed up for Xbox Game Pass PC - for a month, to try it out. However, I noticed an extra $1 charge on my card. Is it the refundable amount which is usually charged for...
  6. Subscribing to PC and Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscribing to PC and Ultimate: There's currently a deal for both Game Pass for PC for 3 months and Ultimate for 2 months. If I pay for both would I get 5 months total or 2 months of Ultimate and 1 of PC?...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe: I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen 961dc406-fc4c-40ef-b6f5-32bf6a862ec2
  8. I can't subscribe to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to xbox game pass: So, before I ask my question, I want to say that I was really hyped for xbox game pass and another subscription because both of them would've made them easier for me to play games. Alright, so...
  9. Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscribed to PC game pass beta, cannot download games: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC game pass beta, and was able to download ARK Survival Evolved easily with no problems. However, now whenever I try to download any game pass game, whenever...
  10. Adding youtube subscribed channels to oneguide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding youtube subscribed channels to oneguide: I saw where this was in the update but can't figure out how to do it. Also the update notes said u could pin videos. Anyone know how to do this. The only youtube channels I have in oneguide is...