How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar

Discus and support How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar ( a part of middle east ) Well ita only an issue with xbox 360 andnbelow All games comes... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by syedplayz, May 20, 2021.

1. syedplayz
    syedplayz Guest

How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar ( a part of middle east )
    Well ita only an issue with xbox 360 andnbelow

All games comes labeled ntsc or pal duringn360 era

Ita not an issue nowadays with xbox one and above

:)

syedplayz, May 20, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well ita only an issue with xbox 360 andnbelow

All games comes labeled ntsc or pal duringn360 era

Ita not an issue nowadays with xbox one and above
  3. ImmediateYanish Win User

Uk game on Asia Console

If my console was bought in singapore, is the console NTSC/J or NTSC/U? I have some games which are marked as NTSC/J and the others are marked as NTSC only..So AC 3 Pal will or will not work on my console?
  4. banej Win User

Game that buy from others region, can it be played?

Singapore uses the NTSC/J format.

Some games are region free and can be played on a local SG console. Example: Battleship (NTSC), Velvet Assassin (PAL).

Let us know if you need help identifying whether a particular game is region free.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Games With Gold : No Sufficient space

yes darksouls is PAL and NTSC specific so downloading a NTSC content from the US wont work on a PAL console (found on the back of your console)

there is no alternative

pal/ntsc content is based on the region of the account since PAL isn't needed in NTSC regions
  6. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Download Dark Souls Free Game with Gold Memebership

and that's how they fixed it by downloading from a pal/ntsc region depending on how their console is
Thema:

1. How to identify the pal and ntsc consoles bought in qatar - Similar Threads - identify pal ntsc

2. My Xbox 360 has a hardware issue I can't identify, and I need help finding out what it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a hardware issue I can't identify, and I need help finding out what it is.: Awhile ago I turned my Xbox on like normal and the sound of the disc spinning was higher-pitched than normal. I heard some weird noises and when I ejected the disk, it was cracked beyond repair....
  3. My ex set up her Microsoft account using her work email, the identifier code to verify her...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My ex set up her Microsoft account using her work email, the identifier code to verify her...: We suspect her work email firewall is rejecting the message. How do we get around this. Tearful 11 yr old cannot get into his gaming profile or use his XBOX live pass until we set him up again....
  4. Game isn't identified by the app/Jogo não é identificado pelo aplicativo

in XBoX on Windows
    Game isn't identified by the app/Jogo não é identificado pelo aplicativo: I have 3 directories for storage on my PC. Two hard drives and an SSD. I was installing my games on these two hard drives and leaving my SSD exclusively for working software. The problem started...
  5. Can you identify this serial number please it's 108888235148

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you identify this serial number please it's 108888235148: Im trying to get into my orginial account but, i can't remeber the password i was wondering can look for a password under the E-mail:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....
  6. "Unable to identify teredo"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Unable to identify teredo": Hello, i know this topic is very well known but I still haven't discovered a solution to it, I've tried every possible solution on the internet but none seems to be working. My computer had no...
  7. Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...: I bought into the 10tb drive and have every Gold and Game Pass game installed that I have access to... However, cleanup is a nightmare! There does not seem to be an easy way identify which games...
  8. Identify installed games you don't "own"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Identify installed games you don't "own": Hi, Is there a way to identify games you have installed, but no longer have access to? e.g. You installed them via Game Pass or EA Access, but have discontinued your subscription, or the game...
  9. Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?: I have been trying to get an enforcement review going for days now. Only partially because I don't think I did what I'm accused of (sent inappropriate content or some such in a message). I mostly...
  10. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...