: How to increase Xbox Download Speed

Discus and support : How to increase Xbox Download Speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : How to increase Xbox Download Speed (Updates, Game Downloads) Hi ArminatorX, thanks for fast reply! Im based in Austria (Vienna) and tried the Sky... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Uniformleiter, Jun 16, 2019.

1. : How to increase Xbox Download Speed

: How to increase Xbox Download Speed (Updates, Game Downloads)
    Hi ArminatorX,

thanks for fast reply!

Im based in Austria (Vienna) and tried the Sky Fiber Seattle WA Server on PC.

Ping 196, Down:341.96 Mbps, Upload:1,42 Mbps

I tried the speedtest on the pc while simultaneously downloading on my xbox and there the download now is only at 8-15mb/s

So you were right and the provider is throttling ?

Thanks again!

br,

Simon

:)

Uniformleiter, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Uniformleiter Win User

Hi ArminatorX,

thanks for fast reply!

Im based in Austria (Vienna) and tried the Sky Fiber Seattle WA Server on PC.

Ping 196, Down:341.96 Mbps, Upload:1,42 Mbps

I tried the speedtest on the pc while simultaneously downloading on my xbox and there the download now is only at 8-15mb/s

So you were right and the provider is throttling ?

Thanks again!

br,

Simon
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 in the settings. Some found out that this increases the download speed up to 20%
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Download Speed increase

Hi, there are many factors that contribute to slow download speeds, 24Mb/s is reasonable but of course if you have a faster connection speed provided by your ISP you want it to be a fast as possible.

If you're using a wireless connection then switching to a wired connection will often improve speeds by a large amount. If you have lots of devices connected to the network that can slow things down to. Other than that there's not a lot you can do with a
    wireless connection if that's what you're using. If you believe it's an issue with your connection itself it never hurts to contact your provider and ask them to check things are working as they should.
  5. TheAssasssin727 Win User

Download Speed increase

Hey Max,

if your using a wireless than my workaround for this is to get a ethernet cable and have the internet connected wired
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

Download Speed increase

24 MB/s is about 192 Mbps and I have heard from others that speed from Xbox store usually is about 250 Mbps due to various factors involved. Plz. advise your downstream and upstream speed as committed by ISP.
Thema:

1. : How to increase Xbox Download Speed - Similar Threads - increase Download Speed

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Increase account limit so that can purchase surface

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Increase account limit so that can purchase surface: i have purchased gift card thinking that they can be used to purchase surface pro. but now then i notice that there is a limit of USD1000 to an account. is there a way to increase the limit or use...
  4. Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price: Hi I received a message via xbox live on the xbox one today. It advised that the price is increasing to £49.99. I paid for 12 months in April 2019 and my renewal is not due until May 2020. The...
  5. 地平线4家长监护增么打开 [Translation-Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased open]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4家长监护增么打开 [Translation-Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased open]: 地平线4家长监护增么打开? 账号满18 重启 效 [Translation- Horizon 4 parental monitoring increased? Account full 18 Invalid restart] 5fe6d785-4408-4ffb-9b79-05ec4d9b4044
  6. Download Speed increase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Speed increase: I am installing RDR2 and want to play it this century but im downloading at 24 MB/s and its killing me. Any tips to get that higher? 1521e2b2-353d-4c76-846f-0b5fc7b53369
  7. I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users: I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users To save upload speed and time from Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstation and Xbox (Possibly others plz....
  8. Issues downloading on Windows 10 App Store, Halo Wars and increasing download size.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues downloading on Windows 10 App Store, Halo Wars and increasing download size.: Hi guys; Have an issue here, Tech Support haven't really been too helpful so I'm hoping someone has a solution, although I have seen a few of this issue with no fix.. I am trying to download...
  9. How do I increase my download speed for digital games on my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I increase my download speed for digital games on my xbox one?: I recently purchased a digital copy of Halo 5 and it is taking forever, I have tried everything. I have turned off all the other systems in my house that use WIFI (phones, iPads, laptops) to...
  10. Increase download speeds with wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Increase download speeds with wired connection?: I'm currently trying to download GTA 5, but it is taking forever its been 6 hours and its at 21%. I've read online that changing your dns can help speed up downloads, but will this have any affect...