How to install drivers for Xbox 360 wireless receiver?

Discus and support How to install drivers for Xbox 360 wireless receiver? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After the latest build windows insider build, Windows 10 will detect the Xbox 360 wireless receiver as the unknown device. I think I have non-original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TarantuloTV, Mar 22, 2020.

1. TarantuloTV
    TarantuloTV Guest

After the latest build windows insider build, Windows 10 will detect the Xbox 360 wireless receiver as the unknown device. I think I have non-original Xbox 360 wireless receiver. This is the guide on how to install the drivers.

https://youtu.be/SNX2GDzfT6A

This tutorial is for people with the latest windows builds that broke non-original (Chinese) Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver support.

This guide only requires you to download official drivers and modify them just a bit.

:)

TarantuloTV, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 controller driver

Hi,

Is your Controller. wired or wireless? If you've plugged your wireless Controller in using a play and charge, im affraid you're out of luck. The 360 wireless Controller remains wireless It can't be made Into a wired controller.

All windows versions after Windows XP have the Xbox 360 controller drivers pre-installed, there is no driver to install.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless adapter malfunction.

try delete the driver and install again the driver

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+install+the+Xbox+One+Wireless+Receiver+in+Windows+10/103157

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. Mister Maka Win User

Connect xbox 360 controller to PC

Hey there Gantz2006.

Depending on your OS, you should be able to install it through the included drivers. Please take a look at the

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Troubleshooter
    and let us know if that helps you correct your driver issue.
  6. ComicJungle4985 Win User

Xbox One drivers not installed/found

Okay, here's a really stupid solution that worked for me, hopefully will work for you.

www.microsoft.com/.../xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows

I know it *says* 360 controller drivers for windows *7*, but I just installed them and they made my non-functioning Xbone controller work on my Windows 10 installation. You might have to do some driver finagling (go to manage devices, get the unknown controller,
    point it to the driver installation path directly), but hopefully it will work for your issue!
Thema:

1. How to install drivers for Xbox 360 wireless receiver? - Similar Threads - install drivers 360

2. Unable to force install driver wireless receiver Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to force install driver wireless receiver Xbox360: Hello i'm having issues to install the xbox360 driver for my receiver To sum up my situation this is what i get when i connect the adapter to the usb [img] So it basically says that the...
  3. Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?: So for some bizarre reason, all the install folders for games downloaded with the Xbox app are hidden folders, meaning you can't find them normally on your PC. Which means when, let's say, The...
  4. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  5. Xbox one controller is not connecting and not installing the drivers even with new cabel.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller is not connecting and not installing the drivers even with new cabel.: So recently I have played with my Xbox one controller and everything was fine now for some reason my window 10 pc has no sort of connect to my controller and get this my driver for my controller...
  6. Triber installieren [Translation - Install Driver]

in XBoX on Windows
    Triber installieren [Translation - Install Driver]: Wie kann ich einen Treiber installieren für einen xboxone controller plus adapter,auf dem Betriebssystem Windows 7 ---------- [Mod Translation - How can I install a Driver for an xbox one...
  7. Problem installing drivers for my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem installing drivers for my xbox 360: Hello, i am trying to installed drivers for my xbox 360 , and i received those messages when i click on solving problems, It says that the driver for my xbox 360 is not installed and that windows...
  8. Cannot connect XBox 360 Controller to PC (failed installation driver)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect XBox 360 Controller to PC (failed installation driver): Hello all. I have an issue with my XBox 360 Controller. I'm connecting my XBox 360 Controller to PC (windows 10) and installing the driver using Microsoft Update. But driver don't install...
  9. xbox 360 wireless connector driver did not install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless connector driver did not install: I brought a xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer, yet the driver did not automaticaly install when I pluged it in. What do I do now? 3c3e187a-ea4e-497b-8a29-b6aa304c7dd6
  10. Razer Onza Tournament Edition xbox 360 drivers fail to install.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Onza Tournament Edition xbox 360 drivers fail to install.: My Razer Onza Tournament Edition was working perfectly fine on windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 and the device is now giving me this error: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request...