How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.

Discus and support How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Start out by making sure any Fallout new vegas content is deleted from your HDD, including the base game from disc 1. (your game saves are fine and do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K. Knocks, Jan 15, 2020.

1. K. Knocks
    K. Knocks Guest

Start out by making sure any Fallout new vegas content is deleted from your HDD, including the base game from disc 1. (your game saves are fine and do not need to be deleted)

Step 1: Insert disc 2 into your xbox one.

Step 2: Agree to install the 1Gb update.

Youre all set, the base game and all UE dlc should be installing and fully playable.

Disc 1 is a trickster and a nuisance. In my experience, you will not need disc 1 for anything.

I hope this helps, ive seen a lot of wacky suggestions like factory reset your xbox and download dlc from live marketplace, and even open a support ticket with the developers for a game thats no longer supported. This is all a waste of your time, and i hope
    this post clears up the confusion.

:)

K. Knocks, Jan 15, 2020
  2. mirandaell Win User

Xbox 360 DLCs that are stored on a disc not working for Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Actually, I'm having trouble install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on my one now. I play it with disk 2 in and it says I have all the Dlcs installed, but the game doesn't recognize the Dlcs and it just tells me I can pay for each one in store. I am
    doing everything right but they won't actually load into my game
  3. T1tanPr0metheus Win User

Fallout new Vegas

Could you give me more details on the situation, like what console your playing on are you installing the fallout new vegas xbox 360 ultimate edition disc on your xbox one or did you buy the DLC (Downloadable Content) digitally?
  4. UMAD BABY D Win User

Skyrim Dlc Content

dude fallout new vegas has like fallout 3 graphics when i bought it i was gonna return it if not for the ultimate edition with all the dlc lol
  5. Wildmn34 Win User

Trying to get Fallout NV On demand

If you hold out a little longer there is a Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition coming out soon that is the game and all the DLC for it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1
  6. Mafivee Win User

Playing more 360

I've been playing a fair bit of my 360 over the One lately too. I also highly recommend Fallout: New Vegas (especially with all the DLC, I think it's called the Ultimate Edition). Fallout: New Vegas is what I have been playing a lot lately since the DLC
    for it was on sale a few weeks back.
Thema:

1. How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one. - Similar Threads - install Fallout Vegas

2. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition disc 2 not installing & Arkham Origins DLC not available...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition disc 2 not installing & Arkham Origins DLC not available...: Hi, So I have two different problems. When I try to install Fallout NV DLCs with my Xbox One X, it says "content is not available" and does not install the disc. I followed every step of the...
  3. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition installation being interfered by Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition installation being interfered by Game Pass Ultimate?: A bit of background: I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate, with my subscription ending middle of 2021. I also own the first edition of Fallout New Vegas, Ultimate Edition for Xbox 360. I had all the...
  4. How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360: Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it 555cd379-2aee-4f62-95dc-993a9c562967
  5. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition not allowing me to install both discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition not allowing me to install both discs.: Im currently playing on an xbox one x. Ive had trouble installing the dlc before but always managed to do so eventually but this time I am only able to install the information from one disc at a...
  6. Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install: I recently tried to download my disc version of Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, I successfully installed disc one then when I inserted disc 2 it launched the game instead of giving me the...
  7. Fallout New Vegas disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas disc won't install: Just bought New Vegas ultimate edition, game will not install from disc, why won't it install if I have the disc inserted? 664b6683-05fe-4d9f-a073-4548ac51031a
  8. Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition not installing on Xbox Pne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition not installing on Xbox Pne: I just bought Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition with all the DLC. I was unable to install disc one so as I found via google, I attempted to install disc 2. I got the same error pop up message...
  9. Fallout new Vegas ultimate won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas ultimate won't install: today June 11th 2017 I bought the Xbox one fallout new Vegas ultimate edition and after I insert the disc it says this game can't be installed. Help I've inserted disc one and disc two and it...
  10. Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360: I have this game on my 360 installed on hard drive from disc and still own the disc. My XB1 will not let me download it without using the disc. This has not been an issue with any of the other...