How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360

Discus and support How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it 555cd379-2aee-4f62-95dc-993a9c562967 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertBurch1, Oct 11, 2019.

1. RobertBurch1
    RobertBurch1 Guest

Need help with disc2, the expansion installer installed but still don't see it

:)

RobertBurch1, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Wildmn34 Win User

Trying to get Fallout NV On demand

If you hold out a little longer there is a Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition coming out soon that is the game and all the DLC for it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1
  3. FreedChimp29 Win User

Advice?

Alright thanks man, but I want the GOTY edition of fallout and the ultimate edition of new vegas, so any idea where I could find those in good condition on xbox 360?
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

FALLOUT 4 WHERE ARE YOU???

"I also highly recommend Fallout: New Vegas and with the Ultimate Edition"

Exactly. Not the regular version....ULTIMATE. Not playing the ULTIMATE edition is like saying NO to fun.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Time Spent

South park the stick of truth, Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition and Dragon age Origins. Waiting for my new copy of Skyrim legendary edition to come in the mail. Games for Xbox 360 and PS3 are dirt cheap at the moment if you are willing to shop around and
    search.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Fallout New Vegas wont install

Hey there Nemesis22193,

Which disc are you using to install the content onto your console? You'll want o install from Disc 2 as opposed to Disc 1, if you are using the Ultimate edition of Fallout New Vegas.
Thema:

1. How to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - install fallout vegas

2. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition not allowing me to install both discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition not allowing me to install both discs.: Im currently playing on an xbox one x. Ive had trouble installing the dlc before but always managed to do so eventually but this time I am only able to install the information from one disc at a...
  3. Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC disk wont install: I recently tried to download my disc version of Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, I successfully installed disc one then when I inserted disc 2 it launched the game instead of giving me the...
  4. Fallout New Vegas disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas disc won't install: Just bought New Vegas ultimate edition, game will not install from disc, why won't it install if I have the disc inserted? 664b6683-05fe-4d9f-a073-4548ac51031a
  5. Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition not installing on Xbox Pne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition not installing on Xbox Pne: I just bought Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition with all the DLC. I was unable to install disc one so as I found via google, I attempted to install disc 2. I got the same error pop up message...
  6. Fallout new Vegas ultimate won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas ultimate won't install: today June 11th 2017 I bought the Xbox one fallout new Vegas ultimate edition and after I insert the disc it says this game can't be installed. Help I've inserted disc one and disc two and it...
  7. Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fallout new vegas on XB1 even though I have it on the 360: I have this game on my 360 installed on hard drive from disc and still own the disc. My XB1 will not let me download it without using the disc. This has not been an issue with any of the other...
  8. Fallout New Vegas won't install/read disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas won't install/read disk.: Fallout New Vegas is on backward compatibility and i have a stander game disk and it keeps telling me it isn't playable here (0x8082000c) and i restated my xbox idk how many times it doesn't need...
  9. Fallout new Vegas standard disc not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new Vegas standard disc not installing: hi I'm trying to install fallout new Vegas the standard disc version and it just comes up with a error (0x80820002) I've power cycled the consol a few times still didnt work the disc works fine...
  10. Fallout New Vegas will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas will not install: Is there an issue w/New Vegas dics? Everytime I try to install the game an error message comes up saying "This game isn't playable here. For a list of 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to...