How to Install Shadow Fight 2 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

Discus and support How to Install Shadow Fight 2 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I installed/sideloaded Shadow Fight 2 using AppxInstaller. The problem is whenever I launch the game it says Shadow Fight 2 for Windows is currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PrisneyLand, Dec 8, 2021.

1. PrisneyLand
    PrisneyLand Guest

I installed/sideloaded Shadow Fight 2 using AppxInstaller. The problem is whenever I launch the game it says

Shadow Fight 2 for Windows is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Since the app is no longer available on Microsoft Store, I cannot see it in my library. So the question is what do I do to make this game work?

Shadow Fight 2 Version: 1.7.15.0

App Installer Version: 1.16.12986.0

Windows Version: 21H2 (BUILD 19044.1387)

:)

PrisneyLand, Dec 8, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

As the game has been removed from the store by the developer, it is no longer possible to play this game.
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Killer Instinict : Shadow Jago

Well as of April 5th Shadow Jago has now been made a permanent fixture to be purchased like the regular characters so he will no longer be limited time available, although he is 9.99... here is the link...

www.ultra-combo.com/shadow-jago-permanently-available-now

We’ve had such a great response to Season 3, welcome to all the new and returning KI players on Xbox One and Windows 10! Due to popular demand, we are pleased to announce that we are making Shadow Jago a special member of our regular character roster – meaning
    he is now always available to purchase for $9.99 in the store. Fight On!
  4. QuickPotential Win User

How to fight shadow jago ?

Here's a vid guide to reaching him: http://youtu.be/1ppIw2-AHu0
  5. QuickPotential Win User

How to fight shadow jago ?

Not exactly sure what the procedure is (since I don't have an Xbox nor the game), but I watched a livestream yesterday and the player (Maximilian) Ultra'd everyone just to be sure. I think you have to Ultra the character before Fulgore in the Arcade mode,
    and I believe you have to play on at least the Medium difficulty. You'll know it works when the ladder skips Fulgore, and goes straight to Shadow Jago. I recommend trying this for now until someone corrects me:

-Play on Medium or higher difficulty

-Don't lose at all

-Get at least 2 Surpreme Victories

-Get at least 2 Ultras and Ultra the rival character (one before Fulgore)

This is some things tried on that livestream.
  6. botosai78 Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

GOW 3 campaign is no longer freezing .But Raam's Shadow DLC is still not recognized as installed and i have downloaded and installed it several times.
Thema:

1. How to Install Shadow Fight 2 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) - Similar Threads - Install Shadow Fight

2. while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...: while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result gives error code: 0x80073cf9 7127b00b-452c-4e7c-aa6b-ff33d0eccec3
  3. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  4. I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war

in XBoX on Windows
    I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war: I am having xbox one for which i have recieved complimentary game of shadow of war I have forgot /lost gift code use to install Shadow of war please help as i am not able to play...
  5. Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY: I am so unhappy with my xbox one!!! Just bought the new Shadow of Tomb Raider and firstly it took about 8 hours for it to upload the content to start playing the disk in the first place. Now I...
  6. Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor: Hi guys! I'm tried install the game Shadow of Mordor in my desktop but i can't "this is not availabe". I bought the version "Game of the year", but all other version (included more simple) show...
  7. Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem windows 10 - Install Shadow of Mordor: Hi guys! I'm tried install the game Shadow of Mordor in my desktop but i can't "this is not availabe". I bought the version "Game of the year", but all other version (included more simple) show...
  8. Shadow of war install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war install issue: i bought shadow of war about 2 hours ago and tried installing it 3 times now as soon as i insert the disc i get an installation stopped notification so i removed the disc and restarted, same...
  9. Shadow of mordor goty edition, disc install stops at 44%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of mordor goty edition, disc install stops at 44%: Hello, I am having trouble installing shadow of mordor goty edition disc on xbox one s. Originally it stopped at 2% but I exchanged the disc and now it stops at 44% Have tried the following:...
  10. Shadow of Mordor won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor won't install: i cannot get shadow of Mordor to install. No problem with installing any other game. I have disconnected internet, done hard reboot, practically anything I could find on internet. No luck. I have...