How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

Discus and support How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXii GG, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. XXii GG
    XXii GG Guest

Hello all!

I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers.

I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live services?

Thanks,

Austin E.-C. N.-Legault

:)

2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

you can try to apply for xbox ambassadors if you want
  3. XXii GG Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Problem sound with controller

Hello Op Vin Rouge,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We suggest creating a repair for the controller. This can be done through the

Microsoft website
    , or you can contact the
    Xbox Support Team
    . We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. It would be best to provide the support team with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the controller. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Set up my Xbox One Console
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

PO POLSKU NIE ŁASKA ????? **** sprzedajecie swoje produkty w Polsce, a nie stać was na pomoc w języku polskim ?

Hey, Adam!!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the question is if there is support in Poland for any Microsoft devices. There is in fact here is a link on how to
    Contact Customer Supportin Poland as well as a link to

Support Regions
    by Microsoft. I hope this information helps resolve the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. Drizzle J Win User

Recoverery from hacked parent account

All data is connected to the microsoft account itself but I would definitely contact the microsoft support team in the links given being how serious the situation is
Thema:

1. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team - Similar Threads - Join Microsoft support

2. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  3. Juntar saldo de duas contas da microsoft [Translate] Join two microsoft accounts balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Juntar saldo de duas contas da microsoft [Translate] Join two microsoft accounts balance: Meu pai tem 14 reais na conta microsoft dele, e eu tenho 8 reais na minha conta. Existe alguma forma de juntar nosso saldo para que possamos ativar o EA access? [Translate by Mod] My dad has...
  4. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  5. Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bilxeh [link] [comments]
  6. I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass: I fulfilled criteria: here is the promotion: https://rewards.microsoft.com/offers?mkt=EN-AU&program 300a7826-f2bf-4445-801d-5f90cf419281
  7. Go to join Microsoft Rewards, get stuck in web page loop

in XBoX Rewards
    Go to join Microsoft Rewards, get stuck in web page loop: I received an email saying I have xbox MyVIP reward, so following the link I was brought to a page where there was a pop up for Microsoft Rewards FAQ. I closed the pop up, and there page...
  8. Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers: hi, if someone could help me that will be much appreciated ! i'm not able to join horizon live : it is in french but i'm sure you already saw this kind of message on the internet. [img]...
  9. Block someone from joining Microsoft family/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block someone from joining Microsoft family/xbox: I have deleted a child from my Microsoft family numerous times but he keeps joining back in by "accepting" my invitation. How do I block him from being able to do this? I changed my password,...
  10. how can i join the support of microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i join the support of microsoft?: is there a number or email where i can join microsoft support team 712a644a-8bd3-4d10-b2d0-fafda10d63ea