How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

Discus and support How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXii GG, Dec 3, 2019.

1. XXii GG
    XXii GG Guest

Hello all!

I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers.

I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live services?

Thanks,

Austin E.-C. N.-Legault

:)

XXii GG, Dec 3, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

you can try to apply for xbox ambassadors if you want
  3. XXii GG Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Problem sound with controller

Hello Op Vin Rouge,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We suggest creating a repair for the controller. This can be done through the

Microsoft website
    , or you can contact the
    Xbox Support Team
    . We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. It would be best to provide the support team with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the controller. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Set up my Xbox One Console
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Choose your preferred method of contact
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

how to join enforcement/moderator team

ICN3D, you're just now noticing that I'm an ambassador? I've been an ambassador for nearly 3 years! ><
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

how to join enforcement/moderator team

They took him off i don't know why but personally i think most of the mods are power hungry and dont even read the rules. i was an ambassador rank 4 i helped alot of people out and got banned because a sony troll went personal and took the *** out of my
    kids so i reported him and moved on next thing i know the trolls comments are deleted (thread still stayed) and i was banned with no message or reason what so ever
Thema:

1. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team - Similar Threads - Join Microsoft support

2. Join the Microsoft Bing App for Xbox Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Microsoft Bing App for Xbox Preview!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Join the Microsoft Bing App for Xbox Preview! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Microsoft Bing App for Xbox Preview! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/RazGunz [link] [comments]
  4. How join Microsoft flight simulator Insider ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How join Microsoft flight simulator Insider ?: want to ask that can anybody tell me the prosegure of signing on Microsoft flight simulator insider program . My next question is that can I download micra soft flight simulator preview now, by...
  5. Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account: I have tried everything I can to join servers. I signed in to my Microsoft Account and when I try to join servers it says there is a problem in my privacy setting. I fixed the privacy problem but...
  6. Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.: I bought Ark Survival Evolved on the Microsoft store not too long ago, and once it was downloaded I watched YouTube videos on how to download mods like S+ from Steam onto single player. However...
  7. Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Steam mods and can't join Steam servers on Microsoft Ark.: I bought Ark Survival Evolved on the Microsoft store not too long ago, and once it was downloaded I watched YouTube videos on how to download mods like S+ from Steam onto single player. However...
  8. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  9. Juntar saldo de duas contas da microsoft [Translate] Join two microsoft accounts balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Juntar saldo de duas contas da microsoft [Translate] Join two microsoft accounts balance: Meu pai tem 14 reais na conta microsoft dele, e eu tenho 8 reais na minha conta. Existe alguma forma de juntar nosso saldo para que possamos ativar o EA access? [Translate by Mod] My dad has...
  10. how can i join the support of microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i join the support of microsoft?: is there a number or email where i can join microsoft support team 712a644a-8bd3-4d10-b2d0-fafda10d63ea