How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system

Discus and support How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox360 in the second-hand market. The seller claims that this Xbox360 has never been cracked, but I am not sure about this, and worry that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lwp2070809, Feb 17, 2021.

1. lwp2070809
    lwp2070809 Guest

I bought an Xbox360 in the second-hand market. The seller claims that this Xbox360 has never been cracked, but I am not sure about this, and worry that my live account will be blocked after logging in on this Xbox. So I want to know how to judge whether this Xbox is running a genuine system and it has never been cracked.

English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.

:)

lwp2070809, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Starseid Win User

Check to see if all the labels and rubber feet on the console are intact. If missing, the Xbox may have been opened up at one point, voiding the warranty. This doesn't necessarily mean it has been modded though. Unless you dive into the system files of the console, then you probably wont be able to tell.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

It`s also advisable to do a full factory reset and update of the console before you download your profile onto it.
    I`ve been selling Xbox 360 consoles for a few years now and always make sure the factory seal is intact before I buy or sell.
  4. DigiLuigi Win User

Player cheating

Wasn't enforcement united focussed on the offensiveness of gamertags? How can regular users possibly have the tools to judge whether someone cheated or not?
  5. voteDC Win User

Defiance - Overrated?

It's a weird thing but you are genuinely one of the bars I use on whether to buy a game or not, Az. In that the more you like a game, the more likely it is that I wont.

-

Not the best system perhaps but it works for me.
  6. Tinderly Win User

The Family Pack is Dead!!?

Whereas it is a bummer that the family plan is now gone, it is what it is. You will only need two Live accounts for your set up.

Xbox One = One Live account = anyone who uses this system will have Live through the person associated with the console.

Xbox360 = One Live account = the same account tied to the One.

Xbox360 = Second Live account = anyone who uses this system will have Live through the person associated with the console.

Xbox360 = Second Live account = The person with the second account uses this system.

OOORRRR... Have all systems tied to the same person. Instead of different people. Anyone who uses the system connected to a Live account has Live through them. Whether that person is signed in or not.

Example:

I have Live. I have an Xbox in my bedroom. Anyone who goes into my room and uses my Xbox will have access to Live whether I am signed in or not.
Thema:

1. How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system - Similar Threads - judge whether Xbox360

2. Can we please get some transparency on whether Insider builds are actually causing hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get some transparency on whether Insider builds are actually causing hardware...: Long story short - my pre-order launch Series X was bricked after a couple of weeks of light use in skip-ahead. It took an entire month to get a replacement from MS. It was in Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. How to know whether my XBOX One S is NTSC or PAL type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to know whether my XBOX One S is NTSC or PAL type?: Hi While buying Games, it mentions that it supports PAL type or NTSC type. I am not able to find this information anywhere in my XBOX general information. Please let me know how can i find this...
  4. Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired: Is there a way i could still have my xbox elite controller series 1 repaired? Had to replace it last year due to left stick drifting. Been meaning to have it repaired but just got caught up with...
  5. To the Xbox Enforcement Team it is better to have proof than to judge that you are not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To the Xbox Enforcement Team it is better to have proof than to judge that you are not...: I recently got banned on Xbox of apparently posting a LFG saying stuff about cheating now the truth is it wasn't truly me i was playing Grand Theft Auto V with my friends then in the middle of it...
  6. So... a Bluetooth controller will become optional in a near future judging by the...

in XboX Insiders
    So... a Bluetooth controller will become optional in a near future judging by the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban: Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because of the messages i sent in a group chat.So let...
  8. I buy Gears 4 Ultimate Edition on Pre order and not receive the codes for 1,2,3,Judg and Ulti ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Gears 4 Ultimate Edition on Pre order and not receive the codes for 1,2,3,Judg and Ulti ...: I buy Gears 4 Ultimate Edition on Pre order and not receive the codes for 1,2,3,Judgment and Ultimate anybody can help me? i buy an Xone recently and want to activate the old games on it :(...
  9. Too early to judge GWG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too early to judge GWG: I understand why people are hating xbox one gwg offers. But, you guys need to remember is the gaming library is pretty small. I'm not going to say "deal with it" ever. But you guys have to wait....
  10. Anyone else having regrets? Feeling ignored? I am. (truth sorry, read before you judge)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having regrets? Feeling ignored? I am. (truth sorry, read before you judge): So maybe Microsoft will get in here and give us a response but I won't hold my breath. And as title says, read before you judge. Apologies now for the winded, long post to follow. That being said:...