how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

Discus and support how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ckr2450, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Ckr2450
    Ckr2450 Guest

is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or have a meal.

:)

Ckr2450, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Ckr2450 Win User

Thank you. I just tried this and it did log me out. I will try it again during the next event.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

a.
    Open the game from the start screen.

b.
    Press windows Key + C.

c.
    From the charms bar choose settings.

d.
    Under settings go to accounts and sign out.
  4. johnn1947 Win User

Cheaters

I am talking about the Solitaire Collection and its events.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Event of the day ... disappeared before having started !!

It sounds like it's the pyramid event on Solitaire collection. It's probably a technical error. They will be working on a fix for it.
  6. EdithAIGUEPERSE Win User

Event of the day ... disappeared before having started !!

My apologies for forgetting this precision!

This is PYRAMID, the day event of Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Thema:

1. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app - Similar Threads - logout solitaire collection

2. Android Solitaire logs Me Out Mid-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Solitaire logs Me Out Mid-game: So I play solitaire everday the Daily Challenges. Sometimes I have to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc When I get back I bring Solitaire back to the foreground and my game is lost no matter...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...: Toda la información que se encuentra relaciona con pc. Yo lo tengo en mi cel. Mi red funciona perfectamente. Ya desinstale y reinstalé la aplicación. No puedo solucionarlo. ¿Qué hago?...
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: With my old computer I had a premium one year subscription. I bought a ew computer but the subsciption is not valid. Why ? a85ba678-f068-42c0-b647-0a838cf5c2ef
  5. abusives logouts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abusives logouts: Hello, I would like to announce that I still underwent 2 abusives logouts yesterday evening in my season online in ultimate TEAM. I did not recover points of division although I led to the score....
  6. Need for Speed Most Wanted Origin Logout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Most Wanted Origin Logout: hey there, I have a problem with my Xbox 360. I bought the newer Need for Speed Most Wanted Second Hand, which means i can't use the online Multiplayer but thats another thing.. I already played...
  7. Cannot logout of xbox so another user can login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot logout of xbox so another user can login: When I click on the Sign Out link nothing happens. I cannot logout as one user and login as another. 0d67c11f-d5de-4384-a3a3-5adfecae4d34
  8. Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One: I don't see an area with any of my uplay account information on my xbox one and I don't see a logout function. Is this Sword Art Online? But seriously I need that information....
  9. XBox Live disappeared when making logout and login of the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disappeared when making logout and login of the account: Hello. Since yesterday I was having a problem loging my account on my XBox One (it was getting stuck on the loading screen all the time). I couldn't find a solution on the Microsoft Support, so I...
  10. Continuous logout at every attempt to load any app or game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continuous logout at every attempt to load any app or game.: Hello everybody! I have an issue came up as I activated a subsription to xbox live gold. For every time I get into any online application (such as IE or avatar modify) or any game which uses the...