how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

Discus and support how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ckr2450, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Ckr2450
    Ckr2450 Guest

is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or have a meal.

:)

Ckr2450, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Ckr2450 Win User

Thank you. I just tried this and it did log me out. I will try it again during the next event.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

a.
    Open the game from the start screen.

b.
    Press windows Key + C.

c.
    From the charms bar choose settings.

d.
    Under settings go to accounts and sign out.
  4. johnn1947 Win User

Cheaters

I am talking about the Solitaire Collection and its events.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Event of the day ... disappeared before having started !!

It sounds like it's the pyramid event on Solitaire collection. It's probably a technical error. They will be working on a fix for it.
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app - Similar Threads - logout solitaire collection

2. solitaire event error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire event error: I am unable to load the solitaire event. I keep getting the message that internet is required. I am connected to the internet. Everything else works. I know that it isn't my account since I also...
  3. Microsofrt Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsofrt Solitaire Collection: I'm trying to load into Spider Tournament. I was using had in fact got up to game 21 now i'm told I need an Internet Connection which I have and it is up and running Wat's the go????????...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 오류[Translation-Microsoft solitaire collection error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 오류[Translation-Microsoft solitaire collection error]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection을 하면 Xbox Live 오류라 계속 뜹니다. 네이버에는 검색이 안되네요... 화면에 나온 경로로 들어가보면 영어로 되어 있어서 하나도 못알아 먹 어요 해결방법이 없을까요? [Translation-When you do Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you'll...
  5. abusives logouts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abusives logouts: Hello, I would like to announce that I still underwent 2 abusives logouts yesterday evening in my season online in ultimate TEAM. I did not recover points of division although I led to the score....
  6. Need for Speed Most Wanted Origin Logout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Most Wanted Origin Logout: hey there, I have a problem with my Xbox 360. I bought the newer Need for Speed Most Wanted Second Hand, which means i can't use the online Multiplayer but thats another thing.. I already played...
  7. Cannot logout of xbox so another user can login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot logout of xbox so another user can login: When I click on the Sign Out link nothing happens. I cannot logout as one user and login as another. 0d67c11f-d5de-4384-a3a3-5adfecae4d34
  8. Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the logout button for uplay account and cant find my uplay information. Xbox One: I don't see an area with any of my uplay account information on my xbox one and I don't see a logout function. Is this Sword Art Online? But seriously I need that information....
  9. XBox Live disappeared when making logout and login of the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live disappeared when making logout and login of the account: Hello. Since yesterday I was having a problem loging my account on my XBox One (it was getting stuck on the loading screen all the time). I couldn't find a solution on the Microsoft Support, so I...
  10. Continuous logout at every attempt to load any app or game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continuous logout at every attempt to load any app or game.: Hello everybody! I have an issue came up as I activated a subsription to xbox live gold. For every time I get into any online application (such as IE or avatar modify) or any game which uses the...