How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE?

Discus and support How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend just restored system using "System restore" and now his game gears of war 4 is not playable as its not available in microsoft store to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarthaktayal, Aug 8, 2019.

1. sarthaktayal
    sarthaktayal Guest

My friend just restored system using "System restore" and now his game gears of war 4 is not playable as its not available in microsoft store to play so please if we system restore our windows how to make Microsoft app store detect that location which
    is containing that app

:)

sarthaktayal, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

There no way to do that, you will have to uninstall then reinstall the game.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

Hi,

Windows 10 games whether they are on Microsoft's PC game pass App or Play Anywhere titles, use the standard Windows Universal Platform for installation. This places all downloads (apps and games) into a hidden Windows folder called 'WindowsApps'.

If your game or app is installed on C:\ drive, the WindowsApps
    hidden folder will be located within the 'Program Files' folder. On other drives the folder will be located in the root location of the drive e.g.
    D:\WindowsApps

Once you've un-hidden the folders and found the WindowsApps folder, you'll next need to take ownership of said folder. To do this, follow instructions on

this website
    from intowindows.com (not a Microsoft owned website).

This does not require you download or install anything, just follow the instructions in the link.

Hope that helps
  4. Schmuckiiii Win User

impossivel desinstalar o Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistribution (e como baixo o xLiveRedist.msi)

2. Review the installation for your PUP: detecting and finding PUPs installation folder and then, checking out programs list(control panel) and more.
    there is no folder in my PUP, and I already checked the entire program list
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC game .exe location?

You dont as they are runed thru the xbox app not windows store
    That doesn't matter. True, they are installed and managed by the Game Pass Beta app, but the games still install to the same hidden Windows Apps folder as standard Windows 10 apps.

To gain access you need to change some simple admin privileges.
    This website explains how
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox One Headset

Hi. I think you might be able to. Make sure you go to Xbox Accessory App to make sure it is installed and detected
Thema:

1. How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE? - Similar Threads - install folder detect

2. Unable to install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo MCC: So MCC and Reach got added to the store yesterday (4th today). So i went to install it like everyone else to be greeted by "Install on my devices" which struck me as odd at first, double checking...
  3. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  4. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  5. I can't fully install The Division 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fully install The Division 2!: it's been three days since i bought this game and for three day i installed it three times every time it stops at 97% which is really frustrating I've already tried all the known solutions on...
  6. Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC: I bought the xbox game pass on PC and I'm not able to download and install any game : Code error : 0x80d03002 I updated windows, I tried reinstalling Game Services, and more, I don't know what...
  7. Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder: For anyone that still hasnt gotten news of this work around, as its hard to find the right terms for a search... Under Win 10 if you want to move your app/game from Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta...
  8. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  9. XBOX Game Pass PC - Is there a way to install games into a folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Is there a way to install games into a folder?: Hello everyone, As far as I know you can only choose the drive but not a download folder. It just jams a drive full of folders which brings my OCD to another level. Is there a solution to this...
  10. Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app: This is more like a feature request. On Xbox (Beta) app on WIndows 10, you can change the directory where games will be installed but can't include any folders. What I would like to do is have all...