How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE?

Discus and support How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend just restored system using "System restore" and now his game gears of war 4 is not playable as its not available in microsoft store to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarthaktayal, Aug 8, 2019.

1. sarthaktayal
    sarthaktayal Guest

My friend just restored system using "System restore" and now his game gears of war 4 is not playable as its not available in microsoft store to play so please if we system restore our windows how to make Microsoft app store detect that location which
    is containing that app

:)

sarthaktayal, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

There no way to do that, you will have to uninstall then reinstall the game.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

Hi,

Windows 10 games whether they are on Microsoft's PC game pass App or Play Anywhere titles, use the standard Windows Universal Platform for installation. This places all downloads (apps and games) into a hidden Windows folder called 'WindowsApps'.

If your game or app is installed on C:\ drive, the WindowsApps
    hidden folder will be located within the 'Program Files' folder. On other drives the folder will be located in the root location of the drive e.g.
    D:\WindowsApps

Once you've un-hidden the folders and found the WindowsApps folder, you'll next need to take ownership of said folder. To do this, follow instructions on

this website
    from intowindows.com (not a Microsoft owned website).

This does not require you download or install anything, just follow the instructions in the link.

Hope that helps
  4. Schmuckiiii Win User

impossivel desinstalar o Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistribution (e como baixo o xLiveRedist.msi)

2. Review the installation for your PUP: detecting and finding PUPs installation folder and then, checking out programs list(control panel) and more.
    there is no folder in my PUP, and I already checked the entire program list
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC game .exe location?

You dont as they are runed thru the xbox app not windows store
    That doesn't matter. True, they are installed and managed by the Game Pass Beta app, but the games still install to the same hidden Windows Apps folder as standard Windows 10 apps.

To gain access you need to change some simple admin privileges.
    This website explains how
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox One Headset

Hi. I think you might be able to. Make sure you go to Xbox Accessory App to make sure it is installed and detected
Thema:

1. How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE? - Similar Threads - install folder detect

2. Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with...: Será que eu posso instalar modificações criadas pela comunidade de Halo 5, eu acho que isso não seria "ilegal", só queria expandir a experiencia de gameplay e essas coisas [Translation] Can I...
  3. Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D: Hello, around two weeks ago I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription and installed three games right away - Football Manager 2019, Worms W.M.D, Forza Horizon 4. Every game was...
  4. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre-Install PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre-Install PC: I bought a gamepass subscription and am trying to preinstall Gears 5 Ultimate Edition but it's just stuck on "Preparing." I can install other games just fine ea1fed0e-c9dd-4c32-8b43-4d65841045c2
  5. Splosion Man gone from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Splosion Man gone from ready to install: Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so that's it. I'm done. submitted by...
  6. Metro exodus half-installed (game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus half-installed (game pass): Hi, I've taken the game-pass on PC to play to Metro Exodus. I had to reinstall it, but the download bugged half-way. Now, I have a button to install it with no effect when I click on it. I also...
  7. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  8. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  9. XBOX Game Pass PC - Is there a way to install games into a folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Is there a way to install games into a folder?: Hello everyone, As far as I know you can only choose the drive but not a download folder. It just jams a drive full of folders which brings my OCD to another level. Is there a solution to this...
  10. Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Change folder when installing games on Win 10 using Xbox (Beta) app: This is more like a feature request. On Xbox (Beta) app on WIndows 10, you can change the directory where games will be installed but can't include any folders. What I would like to do is have all...