How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

Discus and support How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for my PC. I connected it fine using the same Xbox USB dongle I use for my Elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pottypotsworth, Nov 21, 2020.

1. How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

Hi there,

I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for my PC. I connected it fine using the same Xbox USB dongle I use for my Elite series 1 controller and then opened the Xbox accessories app on Windows 10 to configure it.

I am able to do all the configurations as expected except there seems to be no way for me to assign screen recording or screenshots to the controller, this is despite the Xbox accessories app clearing stating this is possible when you first sync the controller
    in the app.

There just doesn't seem to be any option in any of the drop downs on the button assignments for screen record or screenshots. It is driving me crazy.

Has anyone actually got this to work? Can someone please advise how I am supposed to do it?

Many thanks.

:)

Pottypotsworth, Nov 21, 2020
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
Thema:

How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

1. How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC? - Similar Threads - map screen record

2. How to reset ATC screen like the map screen so I can resize and move to a second screen

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reset ATC screen like the map screen so I can resize and move to a second screen: Hi all, I accidentally pressed something and now my ATC screen is stuck at the top left of the main screen and I can not move to the 2nd monitor. Before this happened, the ATC screen is like the...
  3. Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game: On black ops 2, after joining a game in the lobby, i only make it as far as the map screen loading page and occasionally get to the stage where i can choose a weapon, then it starts the map reload...
  4. Xbox Elite paddle does not map to D-Pad Right, keeps switching the screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite paddle does not map to D-Pad Right, keeps switching the screen: Hello All, Looking for assitance with the Xbox Accessories app button mapping with an Elite Controller. When I attempt to hold and map a paddle to the D-pad Right button, it goes to the next...
  5. PC loading MP next map freezes on map screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC loading MP next map freezes on map screen: W10 PC player hers this has been happening pretty often, once I load into a mp match and the game finishes, we choose next map then when it goes to the loading screen it freezes and doesn't...
  6. Call of duty: Black ops 2 map Loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty: Black ops 2 map Loading screen: i am having difficulty with call of duty black ops 2 online on xbox 360. I am able to get online and search for a public match. In which i can get into one, but once i do, i get stuck on the...
  7. mapping problems (right of the screen on asus X751L, before+after nvidia geforce 920M updated ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mapping problems (right of the screen on asus X751L, before+after nvidia geforce 920M updated ...: May you help me since a few weeks, on the right of the screen I have a part of the table without mapping : I seen the grey ground, but not the brown squares neither the objects/monsters to be...
  8. Level Map Screen Functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level Map Screen Functionality: I've encountered a bug on the Xbox 360 download version of Rise of the Tomb Raider (not the disc version). My issue is that the LS\D-Pad, RS, and LT\RT functionality for the level map screen is...
  9. Level Map Screen Functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level Map Screen Functionality: I've encountered a bug on the Xbox 360 digital version of Rise of the Tomb Raider. My issue is that the LS\D-Pad, RS, and LT\RT functionality for the level map screen is not working for me. Also,...
  10. On-Screen Mini Map is Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On-Screen Mini Map is Missing: I just realized my in game mini map in the bottom corner of the screen is not there. It's annoying loading up the full map everytime I need to see a map. Anyone else have this problem or know how...