how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another

Discus and support how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there need help my son has been playing on my gamer tag on black ops now he has his own gamer tag how do you take all his content on my account off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justinglos69, Feb 9, 2014.

1. justinglos69
    justinglos69 Guest

hi there need help my son has been playing on my gamer tag on black ops now he has his own gamer tag how do you take all his content on my account off and on to his own ?

all downloaded content acivements

:)

justinglos69, Feb 9, 2014
  2. wecellliott
    wecellliott Guest
    reinstall game

I have had to reinstall bingo, it gives me new gammer tag and starts me back at level one, My account page at Xbox shows my old gammer tag and all my acheivements. How do I get my old game back.

wecellliott, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Mr MAC 14
    Mr MAC 14 Guest
    How can i become a game moderator?

how would i be able to become a game moderator with xbox? gammer tag is

Mr MAC 14, Feb 9, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

You cannot transfer your saves and achievements between seperate XBox LIVE accounts.

Azrael008uk, Feb 9, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

You cannot transfer your saves and achievements between seperate XBox LIVE accounts.
  6. Ant_Daddy Win User

Major LIVE problems after dash update - nothing works.

try redownloading your gammer tag
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Gamertags

Hello Rich,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, it is impossible to move gamer tag from one account to another. However, if the account you want to move it to, does not have a gamer tag then you can

change the primary email
    on the one you want to move with the other email.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Psycho 504 Win User

This is the weakest cod thread I ever seen!!

[quote user="HECTIC PORTUGAL"]

This game is just another piece of crap that you bought last year with nice shinny graphics and the same broken multiplayer that you people played in Black Ops 2. If you thought Black Ops 2 was bad, Call of Duty Ghost will be 10x worse. For your sake go
    buy another game that's actually worth playing and buying

[/quote]

This coming from someone with the game in your recent played list. I would also bet anything that you will also be buying ghosts. You should change your gamer tag to: HYPOCRITE PORTUGAL.
  9. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

New MW3 Map Pack for Elite Only or are Members in Family Pack Included?

[quote user="yywarriordadyy"]

I confirmed it with Activision, only the elite member gets the dlc even if you have an xbox live family pack. This is a different policy from COD Black Ops. If the map pack was downloaded onto your console, everyone in the family pack could play no matter
    which gammer tag it was downloaded by. Activision, you have a PR nightmare on your hands because this is a sham.

[/quote] Get used to it dude, this is Activisions new business model. I would bet that it will be the same in Blops2.
Thema:

1. how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another - Similar Threads - move black ops

2. Move Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move Xbox account: When I bought my minor son his first Xbox, I added the Xbox to my account and had my son sign in there to use it. He is now an adult and I want him to set up his own Microsoft account and move his...
  3. Flytta spel från ett konto till ett nytt [Translation - Move games from one account to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flytta spel från ett konto till ett nytt [Translation - Move games from one account to a...: Hej När jag först skaffade Xbox och reggade ett Microsoft konto för spel så hade jag inget konto och jag orkade inte heller fixa ett så jag ha loggade in med min dotters konto och har köpt alla...
  4. Move Device to family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move Device to family member: Hi, I want to move my xbox one and this includes the xbox live account and gamertag to a family member that is with my microsoft account and I can not figure out a way to do it. I do not want to...
  5. Moving games between Xbox and hard drives. Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving games between Xbox and hard drives. Please Help!: Hi, I am thinking to get a hard drive for my Xbox One S since I am running out of space. Maybe a Seagate off Amazon. I just wanted to know if it was possible to move multiple games between my...
  6. How to change email for child and move tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change email for child and move tag: I created my son an account with my email and didn't realize he needed his own so that I could manage parental settings. Is it possible to move his gamer tag to his new email address and keep mine...
  7. Move a child's XBox gamertag from parent's email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move a child's XBox gamertag from parent's email: I unwittingly set up an XBox account with a gamertag for my son linked to my MS email address a few years back. Now I want to relocate my son's gamertag from my MS email address so I can set...
  8. Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one: I downloaded the bo2 season pass on my Xbox 360 ages ago and now I used backwards compatibility it wasn't showing that I could download any of the dlcs (only the camo packs I bought) so I checked...
  9. Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one: I downloaded the bo2 season pass on my Xbox 360 ages ago and now I used backwards compatibility it wasn't showing that I could download any of the dlcs (only the 2 weapon camos I bought ) so I...
  10. Move a Black Ops III game profile from an Xbox 360 to a Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move a Black Ops III game profile from an Xbox 360 to a Xbox One: How do I transfer my Black Ops III accomplishments, level and unlocks from Xbox 360 to Xbox One? I have tried to save the game profile to the cloud while playing on the Xbox 360 and it will not...