how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another

Discus and support how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there need help my son has been playing on my gamer tag on black ops now he has his own gamer tag how do you take all his content on my account off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justinglos69, Feb 9, 2014.

1. justinglos69
    justinglos69 Guest

hi there need help my son has been playing on my gamer tag on black ops now he has his own gamer tag how do you take all his content on my account off and on to his own ?

all downloaded content acivements

:)

justinglos69, Feb 9, 2014
  2. wecellliott
    wecellliott Guest
    reinstall game

I have had to reinstall bingo, it gives me new gammer tag and starts me back at level one, My account page at Xbox shows my old gammer tag and all my acheivements. How do I get my old game back.

wecellliott, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Mr MAC 14
    Mr MAC 14 Guest
    How can i become a game moderator?

how would i be able to become a game moderator with xbox? gammer tag is

Mr MAC 14, Feb 9, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

You cannot transfer your saves and achievements between seperate XBox LIVE accounts.

Azrael008uk, Feb 9, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

You cannot transfer your saves and achievements between seperate XBox LIVE accounts.
  6. Ant_Daddy Win User

Major LIVE problems after dash update - nothing works.

try redownloading your gammer tag
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Gamertags

Hello Rich,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, it is impossible to move gamer tag from one account to another. However, if the account you want to move it to, does not have a gamer tag then you can

change the primary email
    on the one you want to move with the other email.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Psycho 504 Win User

This is the weakest cod thread I ever seen!!

[quote user="HECTIC PORTUGAL"]

This game is just another piece of crap that you bought last year with nice shinny graphics and the same broken multiplayer that you people played in Black Ops 2. If you thought Black Ops 2 was bad, Call of Duty Ghost will be 10x worse. For your sake go
    buy another game that's actually worth playing and buying

[/quote]

This coming from someone with the game in your recent played list. I would also bet anything that you will also be buying ghosts. You should change your gamer tag to: HYPOCRITE PORTUGAL.
  9. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

New MW3 Map Pack for Elite Only or are Members in Family Pack Included?

[quote user="yywarriordadyy"]

I confirmed it with Activision, only the elite member gets the dlc even if you have an xbox live family pack. This is a different policy from COD Black Ops. If the map pack was downloaded onto your console, everyone in the family pack could play no matter
    which gammer tag it was downloaded by. Activision, you have a PR nightmare on your hands because this is a sham.

[/quote] Get used to it dude, this is Activisions new business model. I would bet that it will be the same in Blops2.
Thema:

1. how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another - Similar Threads - move black ops

2. If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?: I changed to tmobile with hopes of getting in earlier to xcloud, my questions is if i change the carrier from verizon to tmobile will it move my chances back from the bottom? I registered a couple...
  3. Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history: I am logged in as the same player but I see all stats as zero. Do I have to do something to import my past history? I downloaded Majong too and there it did download my past points...
  4. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  5. Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update, Updating to alpha skip-ahead and it hasn't moved in 10 minutes. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Georgeoussha [link] [comments]
  6. Controller is moving too fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller is moving too fast: Hi The controller has for some reason started to move 2 jumps on the menu making it difficult to pick the things i want on the menu Anyone know how this starts or how to stop it ??? Cheers...
  7. Game Bar: Move recording buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar: Move recording buttons: When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info....
  8. Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one: I downloaded the bo2 season pass on my Xbox 360 ages ago and now I used backwards compatibility it wasn't showing that I could download any of the dlcs (only the camo packs I bought) so I checked...
  9. Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 dlc not moving to Xbox one: I downloaded the bo2 season pass on my Xbox 360 ages ago and now I used backwards compatibility it wasn't showing that I could download any of the dlcs (only the 2 weapon camos I bought ) so I...
  10. Move a Black Ops III game profile from an Xbox 360 to a Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move a Black Ops III game profile from an Xbox 360 to a Xbox One: How do I transfer my Black Ops III accomplishments, level and unlocks from Xbox 360 to Xbox One? I have tried to save the game profile to the cloud while playing on the Xbox 360 and it will not...