How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

Discus and support How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Earlthemenace, Jul 4, 2019.

1. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes without PayPal or credit card . . Do I need another Gift Card????

:)

Earlthemenace, Jul 4, 2019
  2. REN AERO Win User

Dear
    Earlthemenace

You can buy the Gamepass with MS account balance.

"However" you need a valid payment source like Credit card added to you account to use it.

Eg:Image attached from a reddit discussion.

Hope this Helps.Happy Gaming.

[​IMG]
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription service and as such requires a valid payment method for each monthly amount.

At this point in time there is no other way to purchase Game Pass Ultimate, other than by subscription. So Microsoft account balance will not cover it.
  4. Allebas Win User

If you dont have a credit/debit card you can buy a prepaid card and add to your account. If you live near a Walmart>>I recommend getting their reloadable prepaid card because you can put money on it at any Walmart and the fee is $3 per reload.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Earlthemenace,

Thanks for the update on the issue. When purchasing a subscription, you will need a backup payment option on your Microsoft Account.
    For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  6. Earlthemenace Win User

Can I pay the tax with gift cards?? Because it's so impossible in my

location to have prepaid cards
Thema:

1. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card - Similar Threads - pay GAMEPASS ultimate

2. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again: I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-( 633bc0c6-2e95-4f74-9302-7b807eee7daa
  3. pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pay: I would like to ask if the PaySafeCard payment method will be officially added to xbox? be6f9560-75d8-47c9-8d65-7b16788afb2b
  4. Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skins de paga de Gears 4 a Gears 5 [Translation - Gears 4 to Gears 5 Pay Skins]: Como todos sabrán the coalition ya esta a punto de dejar en nuestras manos la beta multijugador de gears, ya anunciaron demasiadas cosas & nos han sorprendido, pero no creen que seria genial si...
  5. Payed for a product but not recieved it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payed for a product but not recieved it: So i just tried to buy CoD BO4 today and while xbox store has recived the money for the game i have not recieved the game and i can find no info on my account that the transaction has gone through...
  6. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  7. How do you want to pay the rest? Error!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you want to pay the rest? Error!: Hi Microsoft team i tried to buy the fortnite starter pack for 4.99$ and i have 5$.This is the thrid time when i do this but now it ask me for the rest.What i can do because when i but my paypal...
  8. Paying for Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying for Gamepass: hello dear Xbox Support, since a long time i cant use Paypal for payment option for my xbox so i cant buy the gamepass. Now i got a month free for gamepass and would like to buy a month again so...
  9. Gamepass was extended and i cant pay it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass was extended and i cant pay it!: At the 3.29.2018 i bought 3 Month Xbox Game Pass via a Key from MMOGA , now my Game Pass ran out ( it was The 7.12.18 when it ran out ) but automaticly , without knowing my Game Pass was extended...
  10. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal): Hi, I clicked on the promo on my Xbox for purchasing a month of GamePass with your PayPal account and recieving a free month in return. I spoke with Microsoft Support and they referred me here....