How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

Discus and support How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Earlthemenace, Jul 4, 2019.

1. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes without PayPal or credit card . . Do I need another Gift Card????

:)

Earlthemenace, Jul 4, 2019
  2. REN AERO Win User

Dear
    Earlthemenace

You can buy the Gamepass with MS account balance.

"However" you need a valid payment source like Credit card added to you account to use it.

Eg:Image attached from a reddit discussion.

Hope this Helps.Happy Gaming.

[​IMG]
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription service and as such requires a valid payment method for each monthly amount.

At this point in time there is no other way to purchase Game Pass Ultimate, other than by subscription. So Microsoft account balance will not cover it.
  4. Allebas Win User

If you dont have a credit/debit card you can buy a prepaid card and add to your account. If you live near a Walmart>>I recommend getting their reloadable prepaid card because you can put money on it at any Walmart and the fee is $3 per reload.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Earlthemenace,

Thanks for the update on the issue. When purchasing a subscription, you will need a backup payment option on your Microsoft Account.
    For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  6. Earlthemenace Win User

Can I pay the tax with gift cards?? Because it's so impossible in my

location to have prepaid cards
Thema:

1. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card - Similar Threads - pay GAMEPASS ultimate

2. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  3. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  4. Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]: Bonjour , Je voudrais savoir comment faire pour garder mon compte et en même temps si il y a moyen de rajouter une carte de banque en plus de la mienne. Vue que je ne joue jamais sur xbox que...
  5. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  6. Paying for Xbox Live from child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying for Xbox Live from child account: Hi! I’ve had a really hard time wrap my head how Xbox store is supposed to work with a family account. And I haven’t come to an enlightment yet, but just wasted a lot of money and time....
  7. Paying to cancel xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying to cancel xbox live: Hey Microsoft, I would like to know something. I didnt realize i was paying monthly for the past year for xbox live and i recently got a new card(about 2 months ago). So that meant my...
  8. Paying for Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying for Gamepass: hello dear Xbox Support, since a long time i cant use Paypal for payment option for my xbox so i cant buy the gamepass. Now i got a month free for gamepass and would like to buy a month again so...
  9. Gamepass was extended and i cant pay it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass was extended and i cant pay it!: At the 3.29.2018 i bought 3 Month Xbox Game Pass via a Key from MMOGA , now my Game Pass ran out ( it was The 7.12.18 when it ran out ) but automaticly , without knowing my Game Pass was extended...
  10. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal): Hi, I clicked on the promo on my Xbox for purchasing a month of GamePass with your PayPal account and recieving a free month in return. I spoke with Microsoft Support and they referred me here....