How to play minecraft without Launcher

Discus and support How to play minecraft without Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After hours of trying to update the launcher, it finally updated, however it now says i dont own the game. I have played this game since Alpha and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TraciaWindsor, Dec 8, 2021.

1. How to play minecraft without Launcher

After hours of trying to update the launcher, it finally updated, however it now says i dont own the game. I have played this game since Alpha and have actually bought it twice as with the initial move to microsoft, i lost access. I am not buying it a 3rd time. I unfortunately cant find a confirmation email anywhere when i bought it the 2nd time, otherwise i would just contact microsoft.

I was able to play it up until i was forced to update the launcher. How can i play without the launcher?

According to the FAQ

Q: Do I need to have the Minecraft Launchger installed to play Minecraft Games? DO i have to go through the Minecraft Launcher to play Minecraft games?

A: You do not need to have the Minecraft Launcher installed to play Minecraft for Windows; you can still open your game directly! The same is true for Minecraft Dungeons. However, if you want to play Minecraft: Java Edition, you will need to have the Minecraft Launcher installed to get into the game

So, the answer is, no I do not need the launcher. But i have no idea how to play the game without the launcher.

Any help?

:)

TraciaWindsor, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

That means you have Minecraft Java, not Minecraft for windows, you will need to contact Mojang support, if you already migrated the account to a Microsoft account you need to find the account to which you migrated the Mojang account to have access to the game

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. TraciaWindsor Win User

I purchased the game through the launcher on 2/12/2021, and have a transaction on my bank from Mojang, but no emailed receipt. Whenever I played the game through the launcher, it was through my Microsoft account (see picture below). There is no Microsoft transaction/order history.

Is there anything else I can provide to prove that I own this game?

[​IMG]
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If you purchased Minecraft Bedrock(Windows edition) the transaction won't appear as a charge from mojang, would appear as a charge from Microsoft

Unfortunately the picture you attached does not work as a proof of purchase or ownership, for that would be needed that the purchase appears on the order history(as none of your purchases disappear from your order history even if you cancel or refund the purchase)
  5. ljlandich0 Win User

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  6. TraciaWindsor Win User

Except I do have a charge in my bank account from Mojang, not Microsoft. It cant be for anything else. I bought Minecraft through mojang on 2/12/21, but played on my Microsoft account in the launcher.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. How to play minecraft without Launcher - Similar Threads - play minecraft without

2. Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft: I recently got a XSX and replaced old Main Xbox in main room...moved old Main Xbox in kids room....and removed even older Xbox (which will be sold) out of kids room. Now switched the new XSX as...
  3. How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?: I searched up some things about this question but I don't know how to connect switch to LAN. Please help. 5b9e973d-029a-4427-9ad7-bd395ce9df12
  4. I can’t play Minecraft without subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Minecraft without subscription: Is there any way to play Minecraft without an Xbox Live subscription? I can’t open the game without it. No single player at all. 2f15fb26-8a36-4f64-9a53-865dd400ca64
  5. CAN I PLAY MINECRAFT WITHOUT AN XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN I PLAY MINECRAFT WITHOUT AN XBOX: Hi, so I wanted to buy MINECRAFT JAVA and then realized that you need an XBOX account. I do not have an XBOX and I am not even planing to buy it, so can I play MULTIPLAYER without an XBOX on my...
  6. id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them: can you please make Minecraft windows 10 edition and f1 2020 play anywhere games cd277a90-b380-43f3-8028-6168953eba19
  7. Play Minecraft on two Xbox Ones without an Xbox Gold subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Minecraft on two Xbox Ones without an Xbox Gold subscriptions: Hello! Have two children and two Xbox Ones. I would like them to be able to play in the same Minecraft world without the need of a Gold subscription. Minecraft is the only game we play on the...
  8. jogar online o minecraft sem realm no xbox[play online minecraft without realm in xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    jogar online o minecraft sem realm no xbox[play online minecraft without realm in xbox]: Eu possuo o minecraft no xbox porem não consigo jogar online toda vez q tento entrar em um mundo de um amigo(no xbox) da erro ´´não foi possível se conectar ao mundo´´. Na hora de criar um mundo...
  9. Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet: need an offline solution: The new Minecraft version for the switch requires login from my Xbox live account every time my son wants to access items he’s purchased in the store. Apparently the...
  10. Give permission to Child member play Minecraft without me (Parent) signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give permission to Child member play Minecraft without me (Parent) signing in.: Please, Please help. I have recently purchased a Xbox One Minecraft Bundle for my 7 year old son. Because my son was only 7 I had to create a parent account on the Xbox and installed Minecraft...