how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet

Discus and support how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet? it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lok manlam, Jun 1, 2019.

1. lok manlam
    lok manlam Guest

how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market via internet?

it seems there is no enough storage space in my console! but i really don't know the game file size when i purchased!

:)

lok manlam, Jun 1, 2019
  2. otakufangirl210 Win User

hi lok Manlam

It seems that you have run out of space on your xbox so you will have to clear up some space by unistalling some games or you can go into your storage section in your settings and see what is something that is taking up a lot of your storage space
  3. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Just delete a few games u dont play much and u should have enough room to install the game
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will have to provided the space that the game needs in order to play. That typically requires an external storage device.

For a refund you will have to fill out the form located at the following link.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund
  5. ianpark01 Win User

Achievements in a different language

i checked the language settings. I just tried Dynasty warriors 6 empires again unlocking another achievement. On the blade it was DW 6 empires before i unlocked the achievement and after i unlocked the achievement it changed to 真・三國無双5 Empires as
    the game title !!!!!!!?
  6. zzt820820 Win User

can not download fable III

when i download it from pc, i got '目前無法完成您的訂購,請稍後再試。'

when i download it form xbox360 i got '無法從 目前的所在區域取得此 目'
Thema:

1. how to play xbox360 game (三國無雙7)after i bought from xbox market from internet - Similar Threads - play xbox360 game

2. Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Can a Xbox360 game be played on the Xbox series X: I am wondering this because I’m going to try to beat Ninja Gaiden submitted by /u/Particular-Ad6199 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...: My internet cannot connect xboxlive.com. Where can I repair the software at Beijing? THX. 8511ba1a-687c-4823-8576-a7f8076d91a8
  4. Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox One S not playing Xbox360 game supplied by Game Pass: Hey everyone, I've a brand new Xbox One S, which I'm, eager to try out. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass which allows me to access a massive library of games, including Xbox360 games. Whenever I...
  5. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  6. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  7. Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360: Hi I bought star wars battle front 2 on the original xbox to play on my xbox 360 slim but i keep getting the same message that the game is not supported by my xbox 360. I have also tried halo 2...
  8. Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.: I have a Xbox one X, and I also I have a Xbox360. If I purchase a Xbox one game in my Xbox one X, Fifa17, for some reasons, sometimes I hope to play this game in my Xbox360, is it possible? Both...
  9. I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...: I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX 360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE abb1908f-ee0c-4655-ac33-105bf7cfa154
  10. play xbox360 games with xboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    play xbox360 games with xboxOne: Hello, i need help.. i can't play a xbox360 games with the xboxOne... thej ask me always about a profile but i have just a xboxOne profile and i never had an xbox360 profile ? When i tried to...