How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

Discus and support How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? b5c878b6-f3da-4756-9f65-15cbcb1e1501 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MariahCurley, Apr 3, 2019.

1. MariahCurley
    MariahCurley Guest

How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

:)

MariahCurley, Apr 3, 2019
  2. PeanutGallery29 Win User

You can always either set up a child account where they can not buy anything or delete you credit card off the account my self i dont keep a credit card on my account cause i have 2 kids and they are on my xbox alot.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. SammieChaos Win User

You'll want to set up a Child's Account. This will allow the child to still be able to sign in and
    play age appropriate games while blocking them from making any purchases with out adult permissions.
  5. UnknonGamer Win User

make a separate account then game share with the account with all the purchases so the recite saves and he can play the games
  6. MariahCurley Win User

How can I delete the child's account that she has created as a PARENT ACCOUNT?
Thema:

1. How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? - Similar Threads - prevent old ordering

2. Why does the store prevent me from signing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the store prevent me from signing in?: When I put in my password (which is correct), it asks me to verify my identity. After getting the code on my phone and typing it in, the window just asks for my password again and verify my...
  3. My Bluetooth Controller Prevents Streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Bluetooth Controller Prevents Streaming?: I've been trying to get streaming working between my Xbox One and my Razer Edge Pro tablet. I was starting to think there was something wrong with it's wireless card because I kept getting...
  4. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  5. Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...: I renewed my gold membership about 15 minutes ago and I still get "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature." There was no notification that my gold had ran out,...
  6. Erro de privacidade me impede de jogar [Edit - Translation] - Privacy error prevents me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro de privacidade me impede de jogar [Edit - Translation] - Privacy error prevents me...: Não consigo jogar devido ás minhas configurações de privacidade e segurança online [img] [Edit - Translation] - I can not play because of my online privacy and security settings...
  7. Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn: Is there any way you could give me the achievement since it is broken and I can't get it normally? If not, what can I do? 8cb7ca2f-e51e-4e59-a4da-35399c0fadc5
  8. Prevent random people from adding me as friends/following me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prevent random people from adding me as friends/following me.: Everywhere I look online and from speaking with support, this doesn't seem to be possible. The answer is to block the user, change my privacy settings so only friends can see data, etc. It's great...
  9. Prevent Xbox from dimming the screen while watching a BluRay or DVD Movie.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prevent Xbox from dimming the screen while watching a BluRay or DVD Movie.: My Xbox One is dimming wile as if it was idle while watching a DVD. Is there a fix for this? ad6096c5-321f-4831-9980-75a9777ae542
  10. Error 0x80830003 preventing me from saving my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80830003 preventing me from saving my game: Split from this thread. This is happening to me with every game I own. I can't save anything on my Xbox despite the 187GB of space I have left. Online, offline it doesn't matter. This is...