How to properly deal with player harassment

Discus and support How to properly deal with player harassment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so here is a consistent issue I see in all online gaming when it comes to xbox. Toxic players who persist to harass anyone and everyone they want.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnnabelleNewell, Oct 6, 2019.

1. How to properly deal with player harassment

Ok, so here is a consistent issue I see in all online gaming when it comes to xbox. Toxic players who persist to harass anyone and everyone they want.

I'm sorry but the report system for xbox just doesnt seem to cut it. As a part of the community myself, I find it ridiculous how reporting unsporting unsporting behavior goes unnoticed. I've come across so many willfully ignorant people across nearly every
    online platform.

Today was just the topping to it all. Consistently being harassed by players on the infamous fallout 76 for the prices in my vendors. Having complete tools picklock my base to instigate pvp. These things I've sent to Bethesda in a report, but they too seem
    to not take these reports seriously.

Sadly, I've taken to possibly buying ps4 because of the constant toxicity when it comes to players who do this.

If the system is broken, try something new Microsoft. Please. Because I joined the Ambassador program to help people. And yet I am being consistently harassed on nearly every online game I've played because of it.

I'd go to support really, but what good is it when they make you run around with your head cut off it seems.

I'm just implying that there needs to be a better way to address negative player behavior than just submitting a report. I liked how 360 set up the whole avoid this player thing if they were reported to be a nuisance by other players. It seems that doesn't
    stop the harassment though. I've seen young kids get completely upset or cry because of these toxic players. They ruin the community as a whole and there is literally no real way of getting any of it dealt with appropriately when they continue the behavior
    by stalking you around. And yes, there are players that manage to do this. Duplicate accounts or doubled accounts that they hop on to cause trouble.

Something needs to be done.

:)

AnnabelleNewell, Oct 6, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Reports don't go unnoticed. That's just your perception. The fact is all reports are looked at and investigated thoroughly. Also keep in mind you would never know what another person received as a suspension since that information is confidential. The
    golden rule is repot, block and move on. Works perfectly for me and most people I know.
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Mate, players on PS4 aren't any nicer ;) There are tools in all communities, online and off. All you can do is block, report, mute, and move on. Find decent people to play with. Ambassadors is a good place to start ;)
  4. TripleD BumBleB Win User

I deal with the same thing while playing Call of Duty Black Ops, the original. Whether I'm playing hardcore capture the flag or hardcore search & destroy, I always seem to run into someone who wants to go invisible. I've reported/blocked all that I've
    encountered but due to old age of the game and combination of the same few people that still play the game, I'm bound to cross paths with the same cheating players no matter what.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Report and block is all you can do no matter what online game you play there will always be toxic players
  6. kev edin Win User

It is a a bit of a pain and seems to be happening more. I just shut of to these gamers . Block an report . I do see what your saying. And I agree that Microsoft have to update or revamp the current system for reporting.

Happy gaming 👍
Thema:

1. How to properly deal with player harassment - Similar Threads - properly deal player

2. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  3. xbox one console not turning on properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console not turning on properly: I tried to turn on my xbox one s earlier and it would not power on. The light on the front of the display would turn on and have a solid color and the console was clearly attempting to boot up....
  4. My Xbox Hasn't Booted Properly Since the Last Update!!

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Hasn't Booted Properly Since the Last Update!!: My xbox has been unable to startup properly since the most recent update (2ish weeks ago) - which was a 3 step update - Download, Verify, then Install. At first, it was allowing me to download the...
  5. It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.: So, my microsoft account is ‘suposedly’ not set up correctly, what do I do? 7e70b5cf-aa9e-42d2-8bed-1f8b59c66037
  6. Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.: Long-running issue with the Netflix app on xbox making it pretty unusable if you're using HDR. Basically if you have HDR enabled on the xbox, the entirety of the Netflix library plays with HDR on...
  7. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  8. My Xbox can't detect properly my HDD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox can't detect properly my HDD.: I recently run into a problem with my Xbox One, that is I ran out of space on it. So I purchased a 2TB SeaGate HDD (the Xbox edition), and attached it to my Xbox. My is that, the Xbox can't...
  9. not starting properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    not starting properly: Hello my xbox one console cant load the menu or games: - I can start the console, the green loading screen appears - later, the screen is black - I can click the guide button, when i click...
  10. buttons xbox controller not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    buttons xbox controller not working properly: Hello MS, I want to return my controller because the B button isn't working properly. The controller is 6 months old so still in warranty i guess. How can i get a return number and to where can...