How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MasterOfRhaast, Aug 11, 2020.

1. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done for purchases requiring adult permission). It said I needed
    to get permission another way, without specifying what “other way” I needed to do. So, I attempted to purchase it on a parent account. However, for some reason, it appears that the sale is only active on my account. On the parent account, it cost the normal
    $14.99 for one month. How am I to purchase the subscription for my account (with the sale active,) without it saying I need to access an adult account’s permission “another way”?

:)

MasterOfRhaast, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  3. FleecyDuke Win User

XBOX Game pass ultimate

4. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass PC

Hello rafaelc.s,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can switch from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Game Pass for PC. You will need to

cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    and
    purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC
    if you want to only own Xbox Game Pass for PC. However, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate combines Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for PC. Therefore, it may be best to simply

turn off auto renew
    on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and use the subscription until it runs out. Once Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has expired, you can purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC. We hope this information helps!
  5. Aventhyz Win User

Destiny

It depends on How many times You passed on the game and when You have purchased It
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!

Hi there,

It's noted in the FAQ - https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-passFaq:

How long do I have access to games within the Game Pass catalog?

Xbox Game Pass members enjoy unlimited access to over 100 great games within Xbox Game Pass catalog, until either the subscription is canceled/expires, or a game leaves the Game Pass catalog.

It's another reason why games in Game Pass are offered at a discount if you want to purchase them in order to own them if/when they leave the catalog.
Thema:

How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

1. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - purchase Game Pass

2. I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    I decided to cancel my Game pass, and when I did, The MS flight simulator I purchased...: I've purchased the new Microsoft flight sim on the first day, installed, and runs well on my machine and I like it a lot. Since I don't play much anything else, I decided to cancel my Game pass,...
  3. XBox Game pass and purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game pass and purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe: Hi All, I am hoping you can help with some advice. I have been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator with XBox game pass and would like to purchase the full game to get the deluxe upgrade. My...
  4. I purchased a game then the game pass took it away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game then the game pass took it away: I bought rocket league few years ago I've been playing it for 3years or so then I got the game pass for 7 months now I don't have it and when I tried to play it said "do you own this gane or app"...
  5. Purchasing a game on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a game on game pass: If I buy a game on MS/Xbox game pass, can I still access and play it even if I drop my monthly subscription to Game Pass? 3d77b4de-e8f5-4bc2-9f1c-1b14b25206ae
  6. Why do I need to purchase 2 ultimate game passes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to purchase 2 ultimate game passes?: I own two Xbox ones both are in my home and yet XBoX is telling me I need to purchase a second pass. Thats BS what happen to the Family Gold? Why can't I make both Xbox ones as my Home console? If...
  7. If I purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ...: ...will other family members have access to it when they log onto their own accounts? I was assuming one recurring payment for Ultimate covers everyone in my family account....
  8. Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?: Hey everyone, I have xbox game pass and I recently noticed that rocket league was soon coming off the game pass. Will this mean that I can’t play rocket league anymore on Xbox, even though I have...
  9. Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass isn't allowing me to play games that I've purchased: At the beginning of 2020, i purchased Xbox Game Pass, and later in june, I cancelled the subscription. Some of the games i got with Game Pass I ended up purchasing, such as Monster Hunter World,...
  10. Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play: Hello, recently a game i spend majority of my time playing has been removed from the xbox game pass. Although i purchased it when it was dicounted, just before it came on the game pass... now its...