How to put my logo on the picture pack/Make my own picture pack

Discus and support How to put my logo on the picture pack/Make my own picture pack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day moderators, I am a graphic designer and was working on a project on making my own picture pack for Xbox. So that other members of Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Patricks, Aug 6, 2014.

1. How to put my logo on the picture pack/Make my own picture pack

Good day moderators, I am a graphic designer and was working on a project on making my own picture pack for Xbox. So that other members of Xbox live will be most pleased on their experience, can you please advise on what I need to do in order to make
    my own picture pack.

:)

Darth Patricks, Aug 6, 2014
  2. uribium
    uribium Guest
    Personal GamerPicture Doesn't Display Properly.

(In advance, I'm not a native speaker, so be kind on me and my grammatic failures How to put my logo on the picture pack/Make my own picture pack :))

Hey everybody,

Recently I bought the NHL Gamer Picture pack from Colorado, so I could use the red symbol logo one that I'm using currently as my gamer picture swell as my personal picture. But once I activated it as my personal picture i have this weird glitch re-occurring
    whenever I go to the guide on my 360 (after pressing the xbox button on the controller) it displays an other picture that was in the gamer picture pack but not the one that I'm currently using, even though it is registered in my personal profile as personal
    picture. I've tried almost everything to solve this issue: re-downloading my profile, deleting my system cache, and re-downloading the picture pack itself. Any suggestions that can solve my problem?

Kind regards,

uribium, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Very Unusual! Please help me!

Right. I purchased the " snow white and the hunts man BEAUTY PICTURE PACK" So I go and choose 1 for my gamer picture. On my home screen it shows what ive just bought so im happy. Then on xbox.com It shows a completly differnt gamer picture to what it says
    on my xbox dashboard. And also a differnt picture is shown to my friends! Then i realise the pictures that are shown to friends are the " snow white and the hunts man ICON PICTURE PACK" how ever I have not purchased this picture pack so i dont no why its showing!
    The confusing part it on my xbox it shows the correct picture packs but on my xbox.com profile its completly differnt and to my friends! So really ive paid for somthing and got a complelty differnt picture pack. !!! Can anyone help me or tell me why or tell
    me if their having the same problem

p.s if you have the snow white and the huntsman BEAUTY Picture pack tell me if you have this problem!

Caliber JonJnr, Aug 6, 2014
  4. How to put my logo on the picture pack/Make my own picture pack

As in release it to the marketplace? I suppose the best place would be to go for that is to ask Major Nelson. I don't even know if it's possible for anyone to submit their own picture packs. If you want to do it yourself for your own account, it's not possible.
    Unless you have the vision camera, but that really just takes pictures and I believe it shows said pictures to friends rather than to everyone else.

Dr Black Bones, Aug 6, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

As in release it to the marketplace? I suppose the best place would be to go for that is to ask Major Nelson. I don't even know if it's possible for anyone to submit their own picture packs. If you want to do it yourself for your own account, it's not possible.
    Unless you have the vision camera, but that really just takes pictures and I believe it shows said pictures to friends rather than to everyone else.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Looking for a gamer picture

Corbis has a number of picture packs on the Marketplace. It is likely that the one you are after (I believe) is Pretty Pinups Picture Pack.

You can find it by going here on your console:

Press the Guide Button in the middle of your controller

Go to the right hand blade (Settings)

Select PROFILE

Select EDIT PROFILE

Select GAMER PICTURE

Select DOWNLOAD GAMER PICTURES

Change the filter in the top left from TOP DOWNLOADS to TITLE

Use the RB on your controller to skip through until you get to the P's and then select Pretty Pinups Picture Pack.

The Corbis packs are:

Anime Goth Girls Picture Pack

Block Party Picture Pack

Girly Bugs Picture Pack

Groovy Graphix Picture Pack

Loteria Picture Pack

Ninja Picture Pack

Numskullz Picture Pack

Pirates Picture Pack

Pretty Pinups Picture Pack

Skate Park Picture Pack

These are all available on the US Marketplace, I am unsure as to their availability in other regions.
  7. Saya-15A0B43F-A4FB-4 Win User

DC Comics Gamer Picture Pack?

I know this is a pretty delayed response, but I came here looking for answers and I'm sure my post will help others somewhere down the line.

For future reference, I edited this picture for everyone: http://i46.tinypic.com/4tqa8o.jpg

Details for that picture (these are the exact names found in the Marketplace):

Row 1: DC Comics Picture Pack

Row 2: Batman Picture Pack

Row 3: Batman - Gotham Knight Picture Pack

Row 4: Justice League Picture Pack

Row 5: Superman Picture Pack

As of today (August 10th, 2012), all of those can be found in the "Gamer Pics" section of the Marketplace.
  8. DBurleson Win User

Where are the spawn eggs

In gamer pictures...The Spawn egg pack is a picture pack for your profile. NOT in-game content.
  9. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Random Question About Gamerpicture Release Date

I have a "My Lil Homie" picture pack...
Thema:

1. How to put my logo on the picture pack/Make my own picture pack - Similar Threads - put logo picture

2. Is there a way to see how many hours you’ve put into an app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to see how many hours you’ve put into an app?: I want to know how to see how many hours i have in YouTube, but i dont know how. Can anyone help? 49291381-26c6-44b6-bfac-26b0307d7a48
  3. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  4. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  5. I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  7. Where to put xcloud suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to put xcloud suggestions?: submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  8. Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...

in XboX Insiders
    Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  9. I was wrong to put gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wrong to put gold prepaid card: I was redeeming the prepaid gold card that I won, but they hindered me and unintentionally put it in another account, can you transfer the gold to my profile please...
  10. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.: Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers please remove the ban I took 4 years playing...