How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft

Discus and support How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so the kids all have their own login on the PS4, and I created a family using my microsoft account. Well, modern problems require modern... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LirobStynler, Apr 10, 2022.

1. LirobStynler
    LirobStynler Guest

Okay, so the kids all have their own login on the PS4, and I created a family using my microsoft account. Well, modern problems require modern solutions, and one of the kids misbehaved pretty bad, so their PS4 account was deleted from the console a few months ago.

I added it back on today, and was going to play Minecraft with them on Realms, but I needed to reconnect their Microsoft account. I've no idea how I did it in the first place, but I cannot seem to re-link their gamertag to their PS4 account.

I would appreciate some help please.

Thank you

:)

LirobStynler, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi LirobStynler! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The steps to link an account on Minecraft from a PlayStation are here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

But you should not need to link accounts again unless you haven't done it before, what you should need is to press on the Microsoft login option and us ethe same email linked previously
  3. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  4. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  5. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
  6. dempup Win User

Re-linking a Microsoft account to my ps4

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for
    information and questions regarding Minecraft.
Thema:

1. How to re-link a microsoft family account to PS4 Minecraft - Similar Threads - link microsoft family

2. How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?: Linked Mojang acc to Microsoft cant remember microsoft acc already asked mojang they told me to come here. cdc1d320-2898-4a71-9a2a-3ed10c6d5879
  3. Two XBox profiles linked to single Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two XBox profiles linked to single Microsoft account: For some reason, two XBox profiles are linked to my Microsoft account. For the one I had purchased a game, but when I log in it always redirects me to the other. This seems to confuse the game,...
  4. I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch: I had just bought 1000 minecoins and I also multiple DLC's and packs that I lost after microsoft link. cc0e0d5f-17d4-4fdf-bc8c-ca522543865e
  5. Minecraft and microsoft and ps4 linked wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and microsoft and ps4 linked wrong: Hi can i get some help off you MICROSOFT my ps4 and minecraft are asking me to sign in useing my microsoft account the problem i have is i cannot accses the account it is linked to as i closed it...
  6. How do I link my microsoft and mojang accounts together?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I link my microsoft and mojang accounts together?: So now, you cannot play Java Edition nor Bedrock Edition of minecraft unless you migrate your mojang account to your microsoft account. I already have a microsoft account, and I don't need an...
  7. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....
  8. Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find a way to link a Microsoft account to my PlayStation when it already has an...: So some time ago my email connected to my PlayStation account was hacked and so I had to change the email for obvious Reasons but Minecraft are was logged in so I didn't have an issue but then...
  9. I linked the wrong Microsoft account to my Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    I linked the wrong Microsoft account to my Mojang account: I linked a Microsoft account that I don't use and haven't used in forever to my Mojang account and was wondering if there was a way to switch it to my main Microsoft account...
  10. Linking existing xbox live account to new microsoft family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking existing xbox live account to new microsoft family account: Hi. So I created 2 accounts for my kids under my microsoft family account and generated their own microsoft logins for use on the home PCs. Would it be possible to move or link my 2 sons...