How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

Discus and support How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My console - Xbox One S My TV - Samsung Q60 and HDMI cable support in 4k 60fps I found only one way through Windows 10, but my computer can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kuzmitchz, Oct 9, 2019.

1. kuzmitchz
    kuzmitchz Guest

Hello!

My console - Xbox One S

My TV - Samsung Q60 and HDMI cable support in 4k 60fps

I found only one way through Windows 10, but my computer can't record at this resolution because the video card is very weak.

So...My questions...

How to recording videos 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

Where can i change FPS (from 30 to 60)?

:)

kuzmitchz, Oct 9, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, creio que da para grava usando um HD externo de usb 3.0 ou entao usar a plataforma gamedvr

[Mod Translated - Hi, I think you can record using an external usb 3.0 hard drive or so use the gamedvr platform]
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    kuzmitchz

Thank you for replying back and marking the Ambassador's reply as answered. At this time we will be locking this thread, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread letting us know.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. kuzmitchz Win User

This device is for PC or Xbox?
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

If you want to record longer clips, you need a game capturer. I recommend you elgato HD 60 S
  6. annix Win User

This device is for PC or Xbox?
    It will capture any HDMI signal, PC/Console or Other, but you will need a PC to deal with the output.
Thema:

1. How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - recording 1080p60

2. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  3. 4K Gameplay Capture Length: Is Recording Up To 1 Hour of 4K Gameplay to External SSD No...

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Gameplay Capture Length: Is Recording Up To 1 Hour of 4K Gameplay to External SSD No...: I have Xbox One X. I used to be able to capture up to 1 hour of 4K gameplay footage to my external 1TB SSD. Now, it appears I can only capture a maximum of 30 seconds in 4K. Has this capability...
  4. Recording Using Xbox APP (beta) on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording Using Xbox APP (beta) on PC: So I enjoy the ease of the built in recording software in the Xbox App on PC but the issue I am running into is that it automatically stores all captures to my C drive. That would be fine if my C...
  5. Cant record from now on xbox one x anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant record from now on xbox one x anymore: What happened? It wont let me record from now anymore and it wont let me choose my external hard drive as a capture location to enable that because its formated to xbox which worked before on the...
  6. Captures Not Recording Correctly on XBOX One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures Not Recording Correctly on XBOX One X: Basically when I try to record, the capture is screwy when I try to view it. I've tried viewing them on my phone as well through the xbox app and it plays the same way as on the console. I haven't...
  7. Xbox Capture: Only recording the first 5 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Capture: Only recording the first 5 seconds: Hi, So recently when I record a clip (30 seconds 1080p), it will usually record only the first 5-7 seconds of the clip. I am not low on my storage for clips or for my Xbox One X in general. I've...
  8. Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...: Recently downloaded Audials Radio to my XBOX One , since i have some nice radio stations to listen to. I was really surprised to discover that i was able to record the music from my favourite...
  9. XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop): I also added exceptions for the games in my Windows Security settings and I installed the Windows Media Pack. adfc6a43-4f58-480d-9e2d-482ebdf3f1ab
  10. Game Bar won't register EAC-enabled Halo Reach as a game for recording the last 30 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't register EAC-enabled Halo Reach as a game for recording the last 30 seconds: See title, playing on Steam. It used to work just fine, and I have a couple clips saved from social matchmaking recorded with the feature that lets you record the last minute of gameplay (defaults...