How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

Discus and support How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My console - Xbox One S My TV - Samsung Q60 and HDMI cable support in 4k 60fps I found only one way through Windows 10, but my computer can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kuzmitchz, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 AM.

1. kuzmitchz
    kuzmitchz Guest

Hello!

My console - Xbox One S

My TV - Samsung Q60 and HDMI cable support in 4k 60fps

I found only one way through Windows 10, but my computer can't record at this resolution because the video card is very weak.

So...My questions...

How to recording videos 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

Where can i change FPS (from 30 to 60)?

:)

2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, creio que da para grava usando um HD externo de usb 3.0 ou entao usar a plataforma gamedvr

[Mod Translated - Hi, I think you can record using an external usb 3.0 hard drive or so use the gamedvr platform]
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    kuzmitchz

Thank you for replying back and marking the Ambassador's reply as answered. At this time we will be locking this thread, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread letting us know.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. kuzmitchz Win User

This device is for PC or Xbox?
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

If you want to record longer clips, you need a game capturer. I recommend you elgato HD 60 S
  6. annix Win User

This device is for PC or Xbox?
    It will capture any HDMI signal, PC/Console or Other, but you will need a PC to deal with the output.
Thema:

1. How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - recording 1080p60

2. Gravação de tela com o windows10 [Translation - Screen recording with windows10]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gravação de tela com o windows10 [Translation - Screen recording with windows10]: Quanto tento grava minha tela pelo xbox game bar, aparece uma mensagem falando "Houve um problema com a gravação em segundo plano. Tente novamente mais tarde", estou com a primeira opção em...
  3. Microphone issue while recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone issue while recording: Hello, When I start a recording, my microphone is disabled by default and I do not find in the settings an option to activate it by default. Is there a solution? Thanks....
  4. Wont let me record

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me record: Hello Xbox, im trying to record but it wont let me and ive tried the code thing but that didn't work but I will tell you this code 2184327190 and its an error, so could you try to fix it even if...
  5. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  6. cant records screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant records screen: I cannot able to record my pc screen using x box cant record now this error shows b335effb-dcca-4212-a186-4d16886407ce
  7. Game Bar: Move recording buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar: Move recording buttons: When I am recording: the box containing the record timer and buttons for stop and the mic is positioned in the top right corner of display. How do I move it? It covers vital screen info....
  8. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...
  9. Game Bar record reduces system volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar record reduces system volume: When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume returns to normal when I stop recording.. I...
  10. Xbox recording audio in background

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox recording audio in background: How do I stop this xbox how do I find out who is behind....me it's attached my microsoft account 544d324b-720d-4890-8fbf-d59d40b3aece