How to recover a deleted world

Discus and support How to recover a deleted world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was playing minecraft and my game radomly frozed it kicked me out and i try joining it it kicked me i restarted my xbox and i joined minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damienz gaming9, Sep 7, 2019.

1. How to recover a deleted world

So i was playing minecraft and my game radomly frozed it kicked me out and i try joining it it kicked me i restarted my xbox and i joined minecraft and my world was deleted i would like if anyone helped me

:)

Damienz gaming9, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Damienz gaming9,

Thanks for your post. Have you lost progress in any other games? You may want to try recovering your world by using the option "Sync Old Worlds" in the Minecraft Menu.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

At The Moment There Is No Current Way To Get Back Your World If It Froze And Exited It Would Go Back To The Latest Autosave So The World Will Have To Be New But Best Help, Contact Mojang.
  5. Zero420override Win User

You can do a hard reset and power cycle, after the console is fully restarted load the game. if that doesn't work then you may just need to do a reinstall of the game. Hope this helped in some small way.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

If it was deleted on the console or PC as well as in the cloud there is no recovery method. If it is in the cloud then it should sync back down. You can prompt a sync by removing your account and adding it back to the console.
Thema:

1. How to recover a deleted world - Similar Threads - recover deleted world

2. Recover deleted cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover deleted cloud save: Is there any way to recover a lost cloud save. Playing forza horizon 4 and my Internet kept disconnecting when I started the game then I would get a error to say that my latest game save couldn't...
  3. XBOX RESOLUTION, HELP PLEASE - Recovering accidental deletion of NBA 2K20 Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX RESOLUTION, HELP PLEASE - Recovering accidental deletion of NBA 2K20 Player: PLEASE HELP! I inadvertently deleted my NBA 2k20 Player. I heard that there's a one-time recovery. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance. c06998b9-6ed6-42a0-bc7e-10bda88138d2
  4. Recover deleted Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover deleted Minecraft world: I am using XBOX on tv. By mistake, I have deleted Minecraft world and desperately need to get it back. Pls assist fbbcccc3-b5f3-49b7-a288-bb0c264400e6
  5. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...
  6. Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I possibly recover cloud saves if accidentally deleted?: So basically I was about to start up WWE 2K20 around March and I got a pop-up saying something about cloud saves. The problem was it appeared so fast that I accidentally pressed on "Delete from...
  7. NBA2K20 MyPlayer profile accidentally deleted - how to recover?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 MyPlayer profile accidentally deleted - how to recover?: I searched online and You Tube but cannot find a solution. These instructions show there is an Application Data Management under settings but I do not have that on my xbox one. Please help! How...
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...
  9. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: Split from this thread. I wqs playing Minecraft xbox one version with a friend (xbox live) and when i switched the xbox to a different tv my world was gone. Do you think your able to get it...
  10. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: I accidently deleted my minecraft world and was wondering if there is any possible way to recover it. 75dfc230-f83e-4c95-930c-d885669fafa2