How to recover a deleted world

Discus and support How to recover a deleted world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was playing minecraft and my game radomly frozed it kicked me out and i try joining it it kicked me i restarted my xbox and i joined minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damienz gaming9, Sep 7, 2019.

1. How to recover a deleted world

So i was playing minecraft and my game radomly frozed it kicked me out and i try joining it it kicked me i restarted my xbox and i joined minecraft and my world was deleted i would like if anyone helped me

:)

Damienz gaming9, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Damienz gaming9,

Thanks for your post. Have you lost progress in any other games? You may want to try recovering your world by using the option "Sync Old Worlds" in the Minecraft Menu.

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

At The Moment There Is No Current Way To Get Back Your World If It Froze And Exited It Would Go Back To The Latest Autosave So The World Will Have To Be New But Best Help, Contact Mojang.
  4. Zero420override Win User

You can do a hard reset and power cycle, after the console is fully restarted load the game. if that doesn't work then you may just need to do a reinstall of the game. Hope this helped in some small way.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

If it was deleted on the console or PC as well as in the cloud there is no recovery method. If it is in the cloud then it should sync back down. You can prompt a sync by removing your account and adding it back to the console.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

What version of Minecraft are you running, and how was the world deleted? That will greatly impact if it's possible, and if so, how to recover the world. Is this on Xbox One or another platform? And if on Xbox One, is it the Xbox One Edition or Bedrock
    edition? It is quite possible, likely even, that the world is not recoverable, and for that I'm sorry, but depending there might be an opportunity to recover it.
Thema:

1. How to recover a deleted world - Similar Threads - recover deleted world

2. Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]: Здравствуйте я нечайно удалил вчера на иксбоксе учетную запись. Я не помню не пароль не почту что мне делать.Можно както ее вернуть в иксбоксе пожалуйста помагите и подробнее опишите как и что...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Recover Deleted Worlds?: I went to go copy a survival world on my switch to make a creative copy. Instead of making a copy I accidentatly deleted the whole world. I put a lot of time into this world and I have found no...
  4. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  5. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  6. Recovering Deleted Game Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Deleted Game Save: I accidently deleted my saved game from the game can i get it back? 7d15f205-fa2c-4a93-aa8d-f00cb88f7962
  7. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  8. How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Recover My Saved Games and Achievements After "Delete Profile Only"?: Hi, So recently I had to delete my profile. I made sure to select "Delete Profile Only" and proceeded to delete my profile and re-download it. I've succeeded in creating a new profile, but now I...
  9. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: Split from this thread. I wqs playing Minecraft xbox one version with a friend (xbox live) and when i switched the xbox to a different tv my world was gone. Do you think your able to get it...
  10. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: I accidently deleted my minecraft world and was wondering if there is any possible way to recover it. 75dfc230-f83e-4c95-930c-d885669fafa2