How to recover a game

Discus and support How to recover a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,um my Game was deleted of xbox and if i go to the store it shows i have to buy it again to play. fbdc182e-73dc-48d0-af5f-d36406fa974f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SupremeSlays, Oct 24, 2020.

1. SupremeSlays
    SupremeSlays Guest

How to recover a game

Hi,um my Game was deleted of xbox and if i go to the store it shows i have to buy it again to play.

:)

SupremeSlays, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How to recover a game

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

How to recover game data?

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In order to re-sync your game saved data with the data in the cloud you will need to

Remove and Re-add your profile
    then relaunch your game. For more info on Cloud storage and how it works, please view the

Cloud Storage FAQ

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know.
  4. fredgiblet Win User

How to recover saved games

You can't use original Xbox game saves on the 360. You can only use the games that you have discs for, and most of those won't work either.

To use your GFWL account just sign into the Xbox using the same e-mail.
  5. ConorHugman Win User

How to recover lost game save?

I am playing on PC using the Xbox (Beta) launcher.

I will try uninstalling and re-installing the game, I have also contacted the game support team.
  6. Livrietti Win User

How to recover corrupted saved game

I think the only save I have is the corrupted one. I erased local game data and synched it from the cloud, and it still crashes every time I open it. For future reference do you know how to have two saves on the xbox one? I usually leave it up to the game
    to automatically save my game progress.
Thema:

How to recover a game

1. How to recover a game - Similar Threads - recover game

2. Recover lost Xbox Game Bar recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover lost Xbox Game Bar recording: Hi, While I was using the Xbox Game Bar to record my screen, I opened up a document and the recording crashed with an error. I believe it was Recording isn't working Error: 2184327175. The...
  3. Recover Disk Space after uninstalling games from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover Disk Space after uninstalling games from Game Pass: Long back, I installed games in my system to try out something new in these Conorna DAYS! I did not know this would be such a headache to uninstall these games and recover the space. Now, when I...
  4. Alpha Skip update -9/1 causes recover to switch to TV input instead of Game (default)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip update -9/1 causes recover to switch to TV input instead of Game (default): [IMG] submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf [link] [comments]
  5. Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover some lost game data 2 - how to ensure local data is saved?: Hi there - I just created a question not too long ago here:...
  6. Recover some lost game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover some lost game saves: Hi, Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on XBOX one. Game froze on me. After about a minute it glitched out to the home screen and the disc ejected by itself. I pushed it back in and loaded and...
  7. Recover purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover purchased games: I bought games in November 2013, August 2014 and February 2015, but the games do not appear in the store so I can download them on my new xbox one, one of the games does not appear in the store,...
  8. Recuperar partida guardada en la nube[Recover save game in the cloud]

in XBoX on Windows
    Recuperar partida guardada en la nube[Recover save game in the cloud]: Hace un año más o menos compré el Game Pass de un mes. Durante ese mes jugué sobretodo a Metro Exodus, y unos días antes de que el Game Pass caducase, el PC se me estropeó. Hace poco me dio por...
  9. I need help recovering a game on a separate drive

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help recovering a game on a separate drive: So I downloaded ARK off of game pass pc on a separate drive (Not the C: drive) and don't know where it downloaded on that drive. Please Help. b1ecc7ed-7ec3-4a27-84fc-833d3cb106bf
  10. Game save state disappeared. How to recover?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save state disappeared. How to recover?: Is there a way to restore game save states from the cloud? (What is the purpose of the cloud otherwise?) Using XBOX on windows- Started Wargroove (from XBGP) to see that my game save is gone. I...