How to recover Gamer Tag?

Discus and support How to recover Gamer Tag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can i recover my gamertag if i cant remember what email or password was used? Can i ask xbox/microsoft for assistance and how do i go about doing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAGMANN21, Jan 22, 2014.

1. JAGMANN21
    JAGMANN21 Guest

How can i recover my gamertag if i cant remember what email or password was used? Can i ask xbox/microsoft for assistance and how do i go about doing this? do they have a # that i can call for assistance in this matter?

:)

JAGMANN21, Jan 22, 2014
  2. How to recover saved games

Hi,

I am about to buy a Xbox 360 (yes a 360). I used to play on the Original Xbox back in the days, but I've been playing on PC for the past years. Now that I'm buying a 360 I want to download some of the games I had on the original Xbox. I don't have the CDs
    but I still got the saved games on my hard drive. So is it possible to use these saved games on the 360?

As I've been playing on PC, I have a Games for Windows Live account. Is it somehow possible to link it?

Thanks

MembrePin073674, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

If you live in the US or Canada, you can contact Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) between the hours of 9am EST and 1am EST. And yes, once verified in the account, they can help you figure out the email associated with
    your account, and walk you through password reset steps.

Klokkwork, Jan 22, 2014
  5. DaRkCloUd101-79D3364 Win User

code 80072EF3

How do u recover gamer tag
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

Renewed Gold Membership - Can't Play Online

7. Prince Leo II Win User

I need a code to change my family settings?

8. Prince Leo II Win User

account traywheeler having proplems

9. Klokkwork Win User

If you live in the US or Canada, you can contact Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) between the hours of 9am EST and 1am EST. And yes, once verified in the account, they can help you figure out the email associated with
    your account, and walk you through password reset steps.
Thema:

1. How to recover Gamer Tag? - Similar Threads - recover Gamer Tag

2. Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer on the console for NBA2K19 how do i recover it?: I looked everywhere online and all people talk about is the cloud but no instructions on how to go into the cloud or sync it? I can't even find the cloud in my storage area, any help would be...
  3. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  4. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points: Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone. 4cbb4bab-18b2-48bc-9a09-f26a26bacb19
  5. Issue with recovering my password for my gamer profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with recovering my password for my gamer profile: Recently I’ve decided to sell my xbox 360 and buy the new Xbox one, but I haven’t played my old Xbox in a few years and I want to recover my gamer profile. I have the email address, but just can’t...
  6. Xbox one got reset and lost all gamer profiles can I recover them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one got reset and lost all gamer profiles can I recover them: Can I recover all gamer tag on Xbox after being reset don't know all emails or tags e1ddc26a-aa0d-4a8c-9313-72d62c3f936b
  7. Is there a way I can have my old Gamer-Tag recovered somehow or moved to a new account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can have my old Gamer-Tag recovered somehow or moved to a new account?: I have been locked out of my old Microsoft Account from 5+ years ago and was wondering if I can have the Gamer-Tag on the account recovered somehow. The account is [Mod Removed] and the Gamer-Tag...
  8. ALL I KNOW IS MY GAMER TAG, I DON'T REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED. HOW CAN I RECOVER THE EMAIL I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL I KNOW IS MY GAMER TAG, I DON'T REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED. HOW CAN I RECOVER THE EMAIL I ...: I need to get back in my gamer tag, so much progress has been made. A stupid reset on my console deleted everything. It took me to long to start over, please somebody point me to a expert in...
  9. Account was hacked...then was recovered but my gamer tag is all wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account was hacked...then was recovered but my gamer tag is all wrong....: I called Xbox support got a new email to sign into that was provided by live support. The problem is it's been 2 days about since then and I have some random gamer tag with 0 achievement points,...
  10. Cannot recover gamer tag, mainland China.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot recover gamer tag, mainland China.: Sorry I posted my original post in the wrong section. I've recently moved to China and have been playing fine, connected to live for a little over two months now. My internet went down for a few...