How to recover MSC cumulative after inadvertent reset?

Discus and support How to recover MSC cumulative after inadvertent reset? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to anyone with expertise regarding Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I recently opened my one and only game, MSC Klondike Las Vegas Cumulative... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdHarkness1, Jan 22, 2021.

1. EdHarkness1
    EdHarkness1 Guest

Hello to anyone with expertise regarding Microsoft Solitaire Collection,

I recently opened my one and only game, MSC Klondike Las Vegas Cumulative (Draw 3), via Xbox, only to discover that my point total had vanished and reverted back to zero. I rebooted my computer (Windows 10), and the score still showed zero. Up till then,
    I had reached Level 115, and my cumulative score was 8,274,122. I know my score because it still shows up on the Statistics page of MSC.

In desperation, I hit the Reset button, believing that "reset" in this case meant "recover." Hitting "reset," I now know, did not recover my score and merely left it where it was--at zero.

My Xbox app indicates that my MSC game score is being stored in the Cloud. And as I said, the score shores up on the Statistics page.

My question: Is there any way for me to access the Cloud and recover my cumulative score for Klondike Las Vegas Cumulative (Draw 3)?

:)

EdHarkness1, Jan 22, 2021
  2. ConverseFox Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Disappeared from library

Make sure Windows is updated. The anniversary update and any cumulative update after that is required.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Shark Cards

Are you paying with Credit Card or MSC (Microsoft Currency)?
  4. BRAC55 Win User

MICROSOFT Solitaire Collection Events Challenge Timing Error

I understand the issue isn't exactly that it doesn't load, it does, it just takes some time is that correct? It's possible that the connection was interrupted and it had to restart before finally being able to connect.
    As I said earlier, it does load eventually but takes longer than usual when downloading a particular event data from the server (I guess). It's all fine as long as it loads. Many a times the loading goes on forever (probably due to network issues) forcing
    me to close and restart the app and as a consequence have the entire waiting time along with the time it takes to start MSC again and start/finish the same event, added to the total time. Again, as said earlier, Ads (the BINGO one especially) make it a whole
    lot worse.

Whilst most Ads are cached, the Bingo Ad (roughly 60 MB in size--just a guesstimate) is downloaded every time it pops up causing the same issue, only adding substantial waiting time to the cumulative time.

My connection can handle multiplayer games (racing and the like) reasonably well. There's no reason for MSC to be having network reliability issues with my connection other than poor optimization. After all, it's only a one time upload/download of a particular
    event data along with the game status itself.

I'll give it a try posting on the link you provided and see how it goes.
  5. Oberindianer Win User

error 1170000 in MSC,

I'm having the same problem since the last Windows Update. After running diagnosis it says: Service registration is missing or corrupt. Anyone knows how to fix this? How can I reset the service registration?
  6. POOPIE SNOOPY Win User

beta forum access

ok thank you BUT im still not seeing any MSC or MSP .... I know how much I have but still cannot use this ... please fix this so that my repaired console from XBOX is on the beta
Thema:

1. How to recover MSC cumulative after inadvertent reset? - Similar Threads - recover MSC cumulative

2. How Do I Recover Deleted/Missing Minecraft World (Xbox 360 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Recover Deleted/Missing Minecraft World (Xbox 360 Edition): Hi, Bit of a long one as I feel context is needed so I do apologise but here we go. I was on my XBOX 360 in the early hours of 28/2/21 playing Minecraft. I went to rename the Aquatic Update...
  3. Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?: Hey guys, I'm trying to recover an old account from the 360. I have the console ID and a payment method used with the billing info. I don't think I put my real birthday or name on the account....
  4. Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover an account without knowing the email?: Hey guys, I'm trying to recover an old account from the 360. I have the console ID and a payment method used with the billing info. I don't think I put my real birthday or name on the account. It...
  5. Recover black ops cold war content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover black ops cold war content: Recently was asked to sign into my activision account went logging on to my Xbox 1. Upon many attempts and no success I've apparently lost all of my cold war and warzone content that I have...
  6. trying to recover my profile on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to recover my profile on xbox 360: i deleted my profile and now im trying to download it to my xbox 360 and it wont download fb7909d1-0d61-4b3f-99ac-03eb8b062678
  7. Recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover account: Hi i started my first xbox account in 2011 i had it for 2-3 years then went years before buying a new one the only problem is when i created it i was in care using my foster mothers details who i...
  8. Recovering an account without an email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an account without an email: We need a way to recover our accounts without an email address. When your email address is deleted and the site that has the email address refuses to recover it or claims that it can't recover it,...
  9. How do I recover my gamertag without my email account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my gamertag without my email account?: I need help recovering my xbox account. The email attached to the account was deleted. I have tried recovering the email but have been told that it is permanently deleted. Microsoft won't let me...
  10. Recover an account to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover an account to my xbox: I got an xbox with my bros account but then he died and the xbox broke 2 years later, i got a new one since but I was wondering if somehow you can add his account back to my xbox? We all piched in...