How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console

Discus and support How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate with Nitro promotion. But I dont have a console to scan the QR code. Is there anyway that I can redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheLineDivides, Nov 20, 2019.

1. How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console

I just recently the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate with Nitro promotion. But I dont have a console to scan the QR code. Is there anyway that I can redeem the Nitro promotion?

:)

TheLineDivides, Nov 20, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

discord nitro.

3. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

discord nitro/spotify premium

6. N1tecrawler7 Win User

i have the same question, same goes for the EA access
Thema:

1. How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console - Similar Threads - Redeem Month Nitro

2. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  3. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  4. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  5. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  6. Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...: I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I should do different??...
  7. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  8. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  9. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  10. Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial: When attempting to redeem the Spotify 6 month trial I am met with the error "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you." I have never had a Spotify account nor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nitro tv 1 month