How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?

Discus and support How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K0R05H1Y4, Mar 20, 2020.

1. K0R05H1Y4
    K0R05H1Y4 Guest

I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either online it said (I've not been able to do this) or on the mobile app (There is no area to redeem this code
    there either). I'm not sure what else to do. It says, in the faq, if you cannot redeem your perks. To the help section of Microsoft. Keep in mind, I'm trying to get the "DLC for Phantasy Star 2". Do not mistake this as me trying to redeem quest points. Those
    two are not the same thing!

:)

K0R05H1Y4, Mar 20, 2020
  2. K0R05H1Y4 Win User

Thanks for all the help!

Alternatively, if those options fail. You can also sign into the microsoft website, go to subscriptions and billing and redeem codes there.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

The Game Pass app doesn't have a space to redeem codes for the store/DLC.

For that, you can redeem the code through the Xbox App (on mobile, or even on the computer) > Store > redeem a code.

Or through the spaces noted in the FAQ that was posted.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you can find your perks on your console within the Xbox Game Pass tab, in the new Xbox (beta) app on Windows
    10 PC, or within the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. And as Zenosos said Pso2 is Na and Canada only
  6. Julian_ Win User

не могу активировать код xbox game pass 12 месяцев [Translation- Can't activate Xbox game pass Code 12 months]

Hi! Sorry to hear you haven't been able to redeem your Game Pass key. Could you try to redeem it via the Xbox-app (available for Windows 10 and mobile) or your Xbox One as this might be a temporary issue?
Thema:

1. How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc? - Similar Threads - redeem Game Pass

2. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  3. I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate: I activated my 1 month Xbox game pass Ultimate card, but I can't redeem Perks for this special privileges and I'm sure I'm logged into the account that has the Xbox game pass Ultimate clearly...
  4. Unable to redeem perks from Game Pass Ultimate on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem perks from Game Pass Ultimate on PC.: I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and have downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10. In the GAME PASS tab, when I scroll down, I can see the green "PERKS" banner and upon clicking it...
  5. Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.: I purchase an xbox live for 12 months redeem code but when i apply my code to the xbox live account it became a game ultimte pass for 3 months. Can i get a refund for the xbox live code and cancel...
  6. Redeem/Stack Game Pass Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem/Stack Game Pass Codes?: My Partner has accidentally purchased 2 3 month ultimate game pass codes for our Son. Weve redeemed one, but obviously have the second one which isnt currently needed. Do these expire at all? Or...
  7. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  8. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  9. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  10. Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active: Hey there I have an active subscription of Game Pass Ultimate (Including Gold) that expires in a few months, I have this gift card of 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, so my question is: Can I redeem...