How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold

Discus and support How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to gift myself 6 mouth Xbox gold gift code but unfortunately when I try to redeem it I get "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMaow, Oct 6, 2019.

1. TMaow
    TMaow Guest

I tried to gift myself 6 mouth Xbox gold gift code but unfortunately when I try to redeem it I get "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different
    region and cannot be redeemed." So i tried to refund it on the refund request but I can't see the prepaid Xbox gift. I still have 14 days left but I will appreciate every help

:)

TMaow, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Call the place where you bought it or if its Online just contact Microsoft on Xbox Support to tell them that you can't redeem your card
  3. TMaow Win User

Yes I can see it on my order history but I don't know how to refund it
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

So you purchased it directly from MS.

Are you signing into the account that you made the purchase with at account.microsoft.com to see if it is in your order history?
  5. TMaow Win User

Its digital and As I said I can't see my card to make a refund request.
  6. TMaow Win User

Nope I get "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed."
Thema:

1. How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold - Similar Threads - refund prepaid gold

2. Not eligible for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not eligible for a refund: My son decided to purchase roblox coins without my consent. Due to the coins not materialising he done this over and over. Microsoft only part refunded the money . However decided to hold back the...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: Hi my 5 year old son has made purchase on his xbox and bought minecraft items without our consent..it clearly looks like a child has done it as the same item been bought twice.we requested for...
  4. Microsoft says no more refunds for me!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says no more refunds for me!: My daughter is a minor and used my husband’s debit card to buy $2214.00 of Microsoft Xbox digital product since later October 2019. She got a hold of that card somehow. Since this is an account...
  5. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  6. Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]: Ben bir ay önce 6 tl ye 1 aylık xbox gamepass üyeliği satın aldım,bu gün süresi bitiyordu bu gün iptal edecektim fakat edemeden üyeliğimin yenilendiğini gördüm,hesabımdan 15 tl çekilmiş ve ben...
  7. Xbox refund services not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox refund services not working: Since yesterday I have been trying to get a refund for batman arkham knight and other dlc from that game through this page...
  8. Prepaid Card refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid Card refund: Hi Everyone, need some help please.. I bought fifa 19 the £81 edition. I paid some on my card and some off of a prepaid card (voucher redeem). I canceled my order because my account apparently...
  9. Can't be refunded my money because I used a prepaid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't be refunded my money because I used a prepaid code: I purchased a prepaid code which I added to my account to preorder FIFA 17, but now that I can't play the game any more I'll be selling my Xbox. Now the staff on live chat were friendly and...
  10. Warning: Prepaid card users, do not seek Xbox Music refund!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warning: Prepaid card users, do not seek Xbox Music refund!: Those who purchased Xbox Music with prepaid cards should not seek a refund or credit for the unused portion of the service. I did, and I regret it. Many months ago, I had purchased 12 months of...