How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.

Discus and support How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it? 3b1e1cd1-63f8-43f4-9015-05739ba8a80e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscxr Ez, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Oscxr Ez
    Oscxr Ez Guest

Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it?

:)

Oscxr Ez, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games. - Similar Threads - reinstall game that's

2. Error 0x80070057 when trying to reinstall games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070057 when trying to reinstall games: Exactly as the title says. I uninstalled Prey and Metro Exodus because I was having some issues with the games being recognized as installed, but now when I try to install either of them again, I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game: After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which I didn't), I uninstalled the game and then...
  4. cant reinstall game (xbox Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant reinstall game (xbox Beta): i wanted to reinstall f1 2018 on W10 cuz it wouldnt launch so clicked uninstall now trying to reinstall it shoot up to 100% instantly then says it isnt installed. it hink might not have...
  5. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  6. Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls: My XBox Game Pass version of Metro Exodus stopped working one day. What happens at launch is that I can see a Metro process in Task Manager, which takes 14 Megabytes of memory, but does not do...
  7. Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5: Tried to re-install gears 5 using the games pass cause it would not start up. Now When I click install, preparing quickly flashes and the button to install displays again. Will not install to...
  8. Xbox One forcing me to reinstall a working game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One forcing me to reinstall a working game: I recently downloaded NBA 2k20 on my xbox which took several days because I'm on a deployment and the internet is horrible. Now it's making me redownload the entire game, not just an update. All...
  9. cannot reinstall game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot reinstall game: I own Hidden City/Hidden Objects. It crashed on me twice, so I uninstalled it and want to reinstall it. I have tried everything, but it will not reinstall. Any advice?...
  10. Games reinstalling instead of updating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games reinstalling instead of updating.: Quite often when games need to update they will download the whole game again instead of just the update. Forza Horizon 4 seems to do this every time. Why is this?...