How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.

Discus and support How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it? 3b1e1cd1-63f8-43f4-9015-05739ba8a80e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscxr Ez, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Oscxr Ez
    Oscxr Ez Guest

Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it?

:)

Oscxr Ez, Nov 5, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

This has happened to me, the game even in the library appeared to download, I was able to find in the store and there appeared to download, I hope you can recover your game, good luck!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle?

Press and hold the Xbox logo until it switches off, waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it on again.
  4. Thiago G bh Win User

Pesquise por na loja assim voce consegue instala lo novamente.

[Mod Translation - Search through the store so you can install it again.]
  5. Oscxr Ez Win User

Thank you, I've tried that but my game tiles turn black. I looked in the store and it wants to recharge me for the game. I'm not sure where it went 😔
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. The game may simply have been hidden from your Ready to Install list. To unhide the list you can press LB+RB+X at the same time. This may take a few tries.

Other than that you can find the game in the Xbox Store and start the download from there.
Thema:

1. How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games. - Similar Threads - reinstall game that's

2. Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now: Im trying to reinstall GTA V on my xbox one that i had owned through game pass. It has been removed from the game pass selection through. Will i be able to reinstall it again?...
  3. Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC games won't launch, reinstalling causes error code.: Starting yesterday, July 29, My gamepass games stopped working, specifically Carrion, Grounded, Age of Empires 2. They wont start at all I click play and the app minimizes and nothing else...
  4. Reinstalling previously installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reinstalling previously installed games: Hi Everyone. My Xbox has randomly uninstalled all the games from my xbox and now won’t reload them. It will start to install, for example, GTA, gets to 80% then seven hours later, pauses and then...
  5. asking me to repurchase a game when reinstalling on a new xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    asking me to repurchase a game when reinstalling on a new xbox one: i purchased call of duty modern warfare for my xbox one. i have recently upgraded to the xbox one s. when i go to download the game from my games and apps on the console it is visible but only...
  6. Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat on "WindowsApps" folder (xbox game pass): Every time I launch a video game from the xbox game pass that needs "Easy Anti-cheat", like Bleeding Edge or Halo, it tells me that Easy Anti-cheat is not installed and I can't launch it. [img]...
  7. Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games: Everytime a new update comes out for a game all my games need to get reinstalled. Ive done hard reset. I even reformat the system installed new harddrive still nothing 1 game updates i have to...
  8. Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a disc based Xbox One game be repurchased as digital without reinstalling the whole game?: Hello Everyone, This is a bit of a weird ask, I know, and I've seen a couple of simelar posts that ask the same sort of question, but I don't think a definitive conclusion was ever reached....
  9. Reinstalling games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling games: I have been trying to find an borderlands 2 to redownload having deleted it a year or so but i cannot find it anywhere. I have look for answers on here but it was mostly the same stuff, check...
  10. All my games are gone and don’t want to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games are gone and don’t want to reinstall: Just recently my games for my xbox have been completely wiped i have a 2tb segate hard drive plugged and im not sure thats the issue. When i try reinstalling my games i almost instanly get a...