How to release games for private sale?

Discus and support How to release games for private sale? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know where to look on the account I'm pretty sure my old box one was linked to in order to release whatever disc games were linked to it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chloequinn, Nov 30, 2020.

1. chloequinn
    chloequinn Guest

I don't know where to look on the account I'm pretty sure my old box one was linked to in order to release whatever disc games were linked to it. Didn't know this was a thing until a woman interested in buying my bundle asked about it. If I can't access
    this account anymore, and I've tried, am I then only able to trade in?

:)

chloequinn, Nov 30, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

Serious Fallout 76 discussion

It's an OK game but I am not impress on how they are handling the way they are releasing content and having to pay for a subscription for something like private server nah
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

I want to play with more than 3 friends...EASILY!!!

Everyone is in a party, talking to their squad. If you want clan matches, wait until they release private games. Stupid move by EA not to have private matches in this game.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Gears Of War Ultimate: No Party Chat

^ Maybe Az just played private games? ( A lot of the time achievements are locked off in private games )

Mind you, how would he have met all these people in private games? ;)
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Game keeps going back to homescreen

Since you've tried a hard reset (surprised that didn't work) the next step would be to uninstall and reinstall the Private Beta app. The pre-order full release will not launch, since it's not released yet, but the reinstall of the Private Beta should get
    you up and running. You might also want to check the status of Activision servers for the Beta. Since it's not a full release, and in pre-release status, they might have interruptions to service that cause issues with the game and network.
  6. NuclearSlurpee Win User

New Battlefield 3 Patch Details – Changes to Aiming, PP-2000, and Much More

*cough* release private matches dammit *cough*
Thema:

1. How to release games for private sale? - Similar Threads - release games private

2. Will Microsoft continue to develop Xbox One games now that the Xbox Series X was released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft continue to develop Xbox One games now that the Xbox Series X was released?: Will they continue to develop Xbox One games throughout the whole life of the Xbox Series X? 36aa177d-4351-4753-b9f0-b4d149653eaf
  3. re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-release more physical backwards compatible games in shops or bring back delisted games.: I had plenty of backward-compatible game but some that are compatible with Xbox one and series x/s are either delisted in the Xbox store or too expensive, sold out, or not in great condition in...
  4. Latest update released 12/4 and series x optimised games crash still

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update released 12/4 and series x optimised games crash still: How did i get new update without series x not set to instant on? Re downloaded tetris effect but it still crashes to homescreen. Would be nice if they specified which stability improvements they...
  5. 15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?

in XboX Insiders
    15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpreadingTheWealth [link] [comments]
  6. 15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?

in XboX Insiders
    15 years ago today the Xbox 360 was released. What’s the first game you think of?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpreadingTheWealth [link] [comments]
  7. Can you pay for a preorder on a game on the release date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you pay for a preorder on a game on the release date: Hi I'm just trying to find out can you purchase a preorder of a game on the day the game is due to be or is released. The reason for this is. I dont want to lose out on the bonus content you get...
  8. Game preorder not playing game after date of release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game preorder not playing game after date of release: [img] [img] [img] Hi, I purchased Assassin’s Creed Valhalla as a preorder for $60. I downloaded the title and when I go to launch the game, it takes me to the menu screen and then tells me I...
  9. Anyone know why this is on two games that have already been released a while ago?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know why this is on two games that have already been released a while ago?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ant_swxsh_09 [link] [comments]
  10. Releasing independent mini game on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Releasing independent mini game on Xbox Live?: Hello. I have developed a mini game and I'm going to release it on Google Play as an app. I just wanted to know can I have a publisher and release it on Xbox Live too?...