How to remove account from other console without going onto it.

Discus and support How to remove account from other console without going onto it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'd like to know if there is a way to remove my account from my old friends console. We aren't friends any more, aren't near by to each other and don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexMaiolo, Oct 16, 2020.

1. AlexMaiolo
    AlexMaiolo Guest

I'd like to know if there is a way to remove my account from my old friends console. We aren't friends any more, aren't near by to each other and don't and can't contact each other. What I am trying to say is, is there a way to remove it because I don't
    want my account on his console any more.

:)

AlexMaiolo, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Alfry117 Win User

Hi, you can try disconnecting the profile from all devices. This will not remove the account, but you will need to log in if you want to continue playing with it. You can do this from the security settings on the Xbox site.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello not if you cant physically get tot he console. Only other option I would say is to change your account password. This way if they try to sign into your account it will prompt them to put in the password.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

can not add friend on Xbox One

Hi there,

Thanks for your responses. To troubleshoot this further, try removing your profile from the console, performing a

hard reset
    , and then adding your profile back onto the console. Here's a link on removing the profile from the console:

Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

remettre a zero ma xbox one S (hand over to zero my xbox one S)

Hey there Gali0174Prive,

You should be able to remove your friends account from your console without having to log into the account. Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for help in removing the account.

I hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Possibly hacked

If you open a case they'll try to find out if your account was recovered onto another console without your permission. Whether or not they ban the other console, I'm not sure because they don't disclose the details of how they do the investigations or the
    outcomes.
Thema:

1. How to remove account from other console without going onto it. - Similar Threads - remove account console

2. Xbox Remote play console removal or account disable permissions.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Remote play console removal or account disable permissions.: I have my friends account linked to my Xbox and I have mine on his. When we are playing remote control on our phones we noticed that we can also control each others console if we wanted to. We do...
  3. Can I get my account removed from my stolen consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get my account removed from my stolen consoles?: I had a housfire around the 9th of February and was under the assumption that all my electronics died. But it seems I have unlocked 3 achievements without even playing until a few days ago. Can I...
  4. Family account playing xcloud to console removing my "home" setting?

in XboX Insiders
    Family account playing xcloud to console removing my "home" setting?: I feel like this may be by design by I am not sure. Looking to play halo with my daughter, but when I load up xcloud on a tablet and then she goes to launch it on her profile it says she doesnt...
  5. How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent): Hello, I had to pawn my Xbox One a few months ago, and I was told with confidence that I would be able to get it back. Time passes and life got in the way and I find out that I won't get the...
  6. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...: Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and...
  7. Xbox console says account already exists after removal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console says account already exists after removal.: I was receiving an error signing in so i removed my account from the xbox. Now i am trying to re-sign into my account on the console and it says my email and account already exist. Therefore, it...
  8. I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...: So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to purchase live for that account. I have a main...
  9. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  10. How can i remove an account on the xobx console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i remove an account on the xobx console companion: so I logged in to another computer and no I regret it because my main account keeps showing up and I cant seem to get rid of it in that computer can someone please help me out so no one can do...