How to remove and add an email address to my existing account

Discus and support How to remove and add an email address to my existing account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I continue to try to add my new email, it says it's already existing. It will ask me to verify the account, I keep trying and it just goes back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Troy Lazzaroni, Aug 15, 2022.

1. How to remove and add an email address to my existing account

I continue to try to add my new email, it says it's already existing. It will ask me to verify the account, I keep trying and it just goes back to the verification screen. I need to remove an email, that is my primary currently, and add my new email address. I have tried to do this numerous times.

:)

Troy Lazzaroni, Aug 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Troy

If I understand well, you have access to your account.
    And you want to add a new email address as alias. But before add the system for security reasons ask you to verify your identity sending a code to the email (hint) displayed. I'm right?

If not, please explain to me a bit your situation, in that way I can advise you properly

I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. LaZy xxgamin Win User

Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it under his since he’s 24 now and lives on his own.

You can change the account email by following these steps i did a few years ago:

1. Power on your Xbox One or computer and open a web browser, then log into your Microsoft account.

2. At the top of the page, click "Your info."

3. On the next page click "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft." Then select the email address(es) you wish to remove by pressing “remove”

If you removed an email address that served as your primary email address, Microsoft will require you to select a new email address as your primary by clicking "Make primary" beside the address of your choice.

How to add a new email address to your Xbox One account

1. While still logged into your account, click "Your info" and then select "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft."

2. Click on "Add email" and create a new Microsoft domain email address or add an existing Microsoft email address.

3. Then, select "Add alias." You will need to verify your new email address to complete the process.
  4. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

changing my email to a another email

While still logged into your account, click "Your info" and then select "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft." Then Click on "Add email" and create a new Microsoft domain email address or add an existing Microsoft email address. 😁
  5. Stevo Dunn 1 Win User

Issue adding an Alias to Xbox account

this page has everything you need to know

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    Thanks AridLizard!

However, when i get to the ‘Create New Email Address...’ or ‘Add an Existing Email Address...’, i obviously choose the Add Existing option but when I enter my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email address, I get the error:

” This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address”.

This is my issue, it wint let me add my current email as an Alias...?
  6. RafaelCBF0 Win User

old email address.

Sure I can help.

First go to: https://account.live.com

Sign in using the email and password that you use to sign in to your Xbox account.

Now go to Account aliases>Add alias

Now you will get 2 options: Create a new email address and add it as an alias and Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

Create a new email address and add it as an alias will let you create a brand new email ending with @Outlook @Live or @Hotmail

Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias will let you add an email that you have already created on to your account (it can be anything, even if it is not a valid email, so check your spelling)

If you choose Create a new email address and add it as an alias : once you create the new email it will kick you back to "Account aliases", click on "Make Primary" under the new email and it will make it the new email on your account, you will now use it
    to sign in to your Xbox and Xbox.com.

If you choose Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Once you add the email that you want it will kick you back to "Account aliases", from here, click on "Verify", it will send you a verification link to the new email, you must go to
    your email, login, and click on the verification link, after you do that, come back to account.live.com , go back to "Account Alias", and now click on "Make Primary" under the new email and it will make it the new email on your account, you will now use it
    to sign in to your Xbox and Xbox.com.

To delete the old email: Once you have a new primary email, click on "remove" under the old email to remove it.

Have a nice day.
Thema:

1. How to remove and add an email address to my existing account - Similar Threads - remove add email

2. Error 0x82d40007 following profile removal and re-add to resolve 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82d40007 following profile removal and re-add to resolve 0x803f900a: Xbox Series X, Far Cry 6, active Game Pass premium, Xbox set as home Xbox with confirmed internet connection. Started receiving error 0x803f900a when attempting to load Far Cry 6 (owned game...
  3. Cant add an account after removed xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add an account after removed xbox one S: Hey After having some issues to sign in to my account, I removed my account and since then I can’t sign in. Every time I press “add new” it shows the loading circle for few seconds and then its...
  4. Can’t add profile on Xbox after removing it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add profile on Xbox after removing it.: My Xbox series s would not let me sign in. It kept giving me the “you need internet for this” error. I removed the profile I was trying to sign into and now I can’t add a new account at all. Not...
  5. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  6. Every time I sign in I have to remove my account and add it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every time I sign in I have to remove my account and add it again: Hi there, I’m a casual gamer but mainly use my XBox One S as a hub for all my TV and streaming apps, Blu-ray etc. Over the course of the last couple of weeks it’s been getting very weird on me....
  7. Please remove the suffix or add the 15 characters back with suffix.... it makes no sense

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please remove the suffix or add the 15 characters back with suffix.... it makes no sense: Hello, As a long time supporter of Microsoft and active player on Xbox live since 2003. I have been very disappointed in the last couple of years as the Xbox experience I used to know and love...
  8. My Add-on was removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Add-on was removed: Hi, I am here to see why my add-on was removed. So I am playing Destiny 2 and I was trying to do some strikes and I get the notification saying that I need to have beyond light installed which I...
  9. Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I remove the button from a different controller and add it to this one or does this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Different-Painting17 [link] [comments]
  10. How to remove my xbox live account I want to add another user to my email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove my xbox live account I want to add another user to my email: How to remove my xbox live account I want to add another user to my email 44b382dc-af7c-4511-9a84-8e92f28769ef