How to Remove Games I don't own from Library (Gamesharing)

Discus and support How to Remove Games I don't own from Library (Gamesharing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a friend who used the gamesharing method to try out a few games of their games together on my Xbox when they were over. The lasting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FxIx, May 29, 2022.

1. FxIx
    FxIx Guest

Hi all, I have a friend who used the gamesharing method to try out a few games of their games together on my Xbox when they were over.

The lasting impact of this is I have to browse through all of their games to find games I own and may not know whose is whose. I don't want to gameshare long term. I don't want them logged into my system. I don't want their games listed as games I own.

I deleted their profile from my system but when I search my library via "all owned" it shows me all of their games still.

I set my Xbox to be my account's home Xbox and still I see all their games showing up as owned. I just want to get rid of their games and have my Xbox stop telling me I own games that I do not own.

Thanks for the help. Hoping I don't have to reset the Xbox, losing my saves, and possibly finding out it will still show I own all these games that I do not.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

They would need to set a different console as their Home. Otherwise, you'll continue to see those.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Game Pass games

Once a game is removed from the Game Pass library, it is no longer playable unless you own a copy of the game. However, with both game pass and gold you get 30% off any game in the library.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.

Do you own the game or did you get it through Game Pass?

If you got it through Game Pass, it has been removed from the library.
  5. SurfKiller808X Win User

Regarding Assassin's Creed I GWG - error 0x803F8001

tried it as well, wouldn't download at all. In fact, the game was removed completely from the library the moment I tried to download it through the website. Still getting the do you own this game or app? question..
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

No I don't use Gamesharing.

Its definitely the right account, problem I now have is it wont let me play the game I bought, its asking if I own the game or app. The game did get downloaded to the console but nothing I had done, maybe because I bought it.

The game is Forza Motorsport 6.

Would removing said console from the list of my devices and then re adding it help or just make things worse ?
Thema:

1. How to Remove Games I don't own from Library (Gamesharing) - Similar Threads - Remove Games don't

2. Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do game stores remove original Xbox clock capacitors?: I got an original Xbox back in December, and I've been told that if I get an original Xbox, I need to get the clock capacitor removed. Well, I'd rather leave that to people who know what they're...
  3. Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Changing console language to Russian removes all paid games from the store: Hello. Today I tried changing console language to Russian, while the region stayed Finland (I live in Finland) but now it says that all purchases in Russia have been suspended and the store...
  4. Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Daily/Weekly/Monthly Quests Removed?: Has Xbox removed the daily, weekly and monthly tasks? If so, what incentive is there to try a new game? Firstly they removed the points for logging into the game pass app (now uninstalled as...
  5. Game got removed from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game got removed from my account: I went to redownload the Lego Harry Potter full collection which I purchased roughly 2 or 3 years ago and downloaded and played. now that I have come to redownlaod it the game won't open and says...
  6. Hide/Remove game from dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hide/Remove game from dashboard: Hi, I am unable to remove or hide an EA game I played, from my xbox series x dashboard. I already played it and uninstalled it, but it won't remove from my dashboard, and no button option to hide...
  7. Unable to hide/remove game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hide/remove game: Hi, I am unable to remove or hide an EA game I played, from my xbox series x dashboard. I already played it and uninstalled it, but it won't remove from my dashboard, and no button option to hide...
  8. My game was removed from my library

in XBoX on Windows
    My game was removed from my library: I got Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy 2019 when it was on gold along with Assassins Creed: Rogue. I came back to play again after buying Kotor 1 & 2 to play and now the game is completely gone, I...
  9. Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G: Ok i remember on 360, there is an option to remove game whith 0G... I can't do this on One, Smartglass, PC or other stuff connecting to my account... Is this option is like other stuff on ONE,...
  10. How do i remove DLC from my hard if i don't have the game installed ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove DLC from my hard if i don't have the game installed ?: I was going to buy 'The Witcher 3' for £22 from Amazon as it seems a pretty good price and downloaded all the 16 free addons / DLC for the game in anticipation of this, i have now changed my mind...