How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black...

Discus and support How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like hiding the head up display. e504e09d-69b3-44c4-9f39-a160ea503f9e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackout18, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Blackout18
    Blackout18 Guest

How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black...

Just like hiding the head up display.

:)

Blackout18, Mar 3, 2020
  2. 9c565b28-9d56-4576-a Win User

How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on theater mode call of duty: black ops 4?

3. WPAK Win User

How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on theater mode call of duty: black ops 4?

4. TM Kanaye Win User
  5. ngocphi Win User

Downloading from Germany

6. Red KillMachine Win User

MW3 has to be the worst call of duty made

Now I do have to day it is not the worst game ever!! I know of some games that are worse try Brink for instance, a total flop, or how about Homefront, that was bad also. As far as the call of duty list I would put them in this order:

1) Call of duty 4 The best story mode and online mode of all call of duty's pre hacking.

2) Call of duty 3 Also great story mode and very playable online.

3) Black ops Somewhat great story mode, very good online play. I don't care for zombies I like spec ops better.

4) Mw3 I hated the online at first but I am starting to warm up to it. So far I hate the story mode.

5) Mw2 I put 3 before 2 because the intensity of the cheating in mw2, it would have been a great game otherwise.

6) World at war

7) Call of duty 2) although a great story mode, it lacked in many areas in online multiplayer.
Thema:

1. How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black... - Similar Threads - remove hide gamertags

2. I would like to [Mod removed] down my sons live Xbox account. How do I do it?Shutt

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to [Mod removed] down my sons live Xbox account. How do I do it?Shutt: shutting down xbox accounts and how? 55021f75-8ba0-4551-a5d2-77237abf93cf
  3. Xbox removing WiFi randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox removing WiFi randomly: During playing a game, my xbox will randomly freeze my game for a bit, then it says something like “check your internet connection” this seems to have been going on for about a year because I’ve...
  4. Can I get my account removed from my stolen consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get my account removed from my stolen consoles?: I had a housfire around the 9th of February and was under the assumption that all my electronics died. But it seems I have unlocked 3 achievements without even playing until a few days ago. Can I...
  5. Recovery of my email address [mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of my email address [mod removed-personal information]: My name is Yolanda Ador. I am using my husbands computer right now. I need help to recover my email account which is locked because I logged in many times and I made a mistake in the option...
  6. Why can't I remove subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I remove subscription?: This is my daughters xbox account i made for her and i want to cancel the subscription as she is on my xbox so i dont need 2. Went to cancel and cannot remove someone please help. Cant even...
  7. Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.: Just wanted to know if it was intentional to remove the ability to hide games in gamepass. I really appreciated this feature so when my Xbox (which is in preview beta) updated, unhid all gamepass...
  8. Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer: Dear all, First of all my sons nor I are gamers. The xbox 1tb that I bought them from new, is at least 4 years old. No issues until now. The console is updated. They are not allowed online....
  9. Hiding/Removing Content in Movie & TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hiding/Removing Content in Movie & TV App: this siimple feature has been requested since launch, it has been posted in the user voice forums and it NEVER happens. What is the hold up? You can create two new consoles (S/Scorio) but you...
  10. Hiding/removing "Popular Now" from feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hiding/removing "Popular Now" from feed: Let me preface this by saying that I may come off as a bit of a jerk with this post, but it is my opinion that I am sure some here will share, and a few of my friends agree as well. There needs...