How to remove xbox from computer

Discus and support How to remove xbox from computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How to remove xbox from computer bd8ada79-b87e-469e-bf0f-4f52d3b9be0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CraigSpring, Aug 19, 2019.

1. CraigSpring
    CraigSpring Guest

:)

CraigSpring, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Fluid storms Win User

Remove it on your control programs on Windows
  3. AetherwispZA Win User

Hi,

Go to settings, then apps.

You should able to uninstall it from there.

regards

4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Hi CraigSpring,

To remove your xbox account from your PC you need to:

1) click the windows 'Start' button > ⚙Settings >
    Accounts

2) click on 'Email and Accounts'

3) You should see the email address associated with your Xbox account, select it and click 'Remove'.

Hope this has answered your question 🙂

Happy Gaming!
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

You should be able to remove through Programs and Feature section.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

xbox is built into the latest version of windows you cant really remove it because its baked into the OS. why did you want too remove it? If you just dont use it then it wont effect anything there isnt any advantge too removing it.

If you really want too remove it then you meed too do it though power shell but i would personaly say you proberly dont want too be messing around ith that

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-uninstall-remove-restore-built-apps-windows-10
Thema:

1. How to remove xbox from computer - Similar Threads - remove computer

2. [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed]: The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please. 43908e01-dddd-458f-96d1-b18f481b2f11
  3. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  4. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  5. Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?: I dont see it anymore. I'm just curious what's next on the list. f8d0dbe0-8596-4c9c-b6d7-f6d62633db6b
  6. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  7. Whether xbox one wireless adapter remove from the computer or not when i don't use it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whether xbox one wireless adapter remove from the computer or not when i don't use it.: Hello! I just got a new xbox one controller. But I do not know whether remove the xbox one wireless adapter when i am not using it, or just let it on the computer? Please give me some...
  8. Don't even own xbox REMOVE THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't even own xbox REMOVE THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Sick and tired of [Mod Removed – Profanity] on electronic devices being forced on me. I don't own a xbox, I am not interested in one and I don't play games on my system!!! STOP FORCING THIS [Mod...
  9. When you going to stop with [Mod removed- profanity] i have not a computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you going to stop with [Mod removed- profanity] i have not a computer: What tthe [Mod removed- profanity] wrong withyou people at xbox i can call and talk to rep i hole you lose everyone business go play station Moved from: Microsoft Lumia and Nokia Lumia / Calling...
  10. [Mod removed] cancel gold membership, but able to use ultimate team against computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod removed] cancel gold membership, but able to use ultimate team against computer: want no ongoing fees as discussed with your support people. but want to be able to use current fifa ultimate team against computer. account currently suspended. so cannot currently gain access to...