How to report when controller won't sync

Discus and support How to report when controller won't sync in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like many others I've suffered from the random controller disconnect since launch day. If you can't get the controller to connect via USB or removing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kincomer1, Sep 28, 2021.

1. /u/kincomer1
    /u/kincomer1 Guest

Like many others I've suffered from the random controller disconnect since launch day. If you can't get the controller to connect via USB or removing the batteries use the Xbox app on your phone. Just connect to the console and open the remote control feature and navigate to the power option in settings. Then select the report issue and use the text to type function to be able to give a more detailed report. Hopefully this will help people submit more reports for this so MS can fix this crap.

submitted by /u/kincomer1
    [link] [comments]

/u/kincomer1, Sep 28, 2021
  2. VoteableCupid75 Win User

Xbox won't sync

The controller works fine when plugged in but won't sync.
  3. ZeoTH56 Win User

controller help

hey thanks for the help I tried turning it on manual and the controller sync but after that it won't sync anymore and the lights keep on flashing on the controller. when I try to go sync it with the 360 but the 360 doesn't pick it up and the lights still
    flash on the controller. what does this also mean?
  4. KuleGray Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

I have already tried that. When I try to sync it, nothing happens. Is there a certain way to sync it. I had my Xbox on and held both sync buttons. Does my controller have to be on? My controller won't stay on unless I hold the home button.
  5. lucid0dreamer0 Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

I'm having this same problem after I updated my controller, now it won't sync or if it is it won't do anything, not even when I plug it in with a micro usb
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Controller and XBOX

Hey there Kas! Can you confirm how many controllers you have tried with your console and had them not work? Do all these controllers also work on other consoles, or do they behave the same?

Also, can you describe what you mean when you say they won't sync. Does the ring just keep spinning, or does the controller not try syncing at all? Let us know, thanks!
Thema:

1. How to report when controller won't sync - Similar Threads - report controller won't

2. How many times does an issue have to be reported before it is a "known issue"?

in XboX Insiders
    How many times does an issue have to be reported before it is a "known issue"?: Because I've reported the issues I've had with not being able to use any USB camera when trying to broadcast via the Twitch app. It's been over a month since this has been reported by myself and...
  3. Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?: I lose a little bit more faith in the reporting system every time I make one. Mainly because I have no way of knowing that someone actually got banned and the report isn't just Ignored. I...
  4. My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore

in XboX Insiders
    My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore: So my xbox seris x has multiple OS bugs such as slow game boot up, missing some new dynamic backgrounds and the xb assist app doesn't work, now I've reported all the issues many times, but when I...
  5. Player report not making a lot of sense

in XboX Insiders
    Player report not making a lot of sense: When reporting a player for cheating, player name, player picture, voice communication, unsuporting behavior and quitting early. It will bring up the same page that includes sexually...
  6. Xbox series X controller bug and bug reporting bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller bug and bug reporting bug: Hi um as of yesterday my controller started randomly disconnecting from my Xbox and I cannot reconnect bcoz the Xbox won't go into "sync" mode and sometimes even through usb it won't work, and I'm...
  7. ‘Report a problem’ missing from menu when XBOX button held down on controller

in XboX Insiders
    ‘Report a problem’ missing from menu when XBOX button held down on controller: I am running the latest Alpha Skip Ahead build but I’ve just noticed the ‘Report a problem’ option is missing when I press and hold the X button on the controller. Any ideas how to get that back?...
  8. Incorrect XBOX activity reporting under Parental Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect XBOX activity reporting under Parental Control: We manage our son's XBOX usage using parental control screen time. I've noticed about a month ago that the activity being reported is almost double the time that he was actually on the XBOX. (I...
  9. Windows 10 + RawInput + XBox One controller removal = fatal system crash - How to report this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 + RawInput + XBox One controller removal = fatal system crash - How to report this?: I've discovered a reproducible fatal crash in Windows 10 when using the Xbox One controller with Raw Input. It has been verified by multiple people on different PCs. I've got a repro VS project...
  10. Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.: Hi guys , I have a ex online friend who is getting creepier by the day. It all started when I removed him from my friends list for making a remark about my real life buddys brother passing away....