How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

Discus and support How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAM1937, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DAM1937
    DAM1937 Guest

How do you restart a downloaded game?

:)

DAM1937, Dec 12, 2019
  2. alexander01365 Win User

Borra los datos guardados

[Translation-Delete saved data]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dam,

Thanks for coming to the forums. All you need to do is uninstall make sure your PC language is set to English and re-download. This should download it in English.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DAM1937 Win User

Somehow this game started off in a foreign language. I cannot find a way to stop the play and start over in English. Every time I click on the game

Icon in the x-box home screen or in "Games" it goes right back to resume the game in a foreign language. Can I somehow re-install from the Microsoft store?
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Delete saved date. Otherwise you will have to uninstall and reinstall
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dam,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you are asking to restart? Are you talking about launching the game again? Starting a brand new game? If just wanting to start the game again, there are two ways. One if it is in one of the little boxes on your home
    screen, hit A on the box. If not you can go to my games and apps under games, and launch from there. If you are wanting to restart the game from scratch, there are usually options within all games to start a new game.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver - Similar Threads - restart downloaded game

2. Xbox 360 game download reaches 79%, then restarts at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download reaches 79%, then restarts at 0%: Hello I recently purchased the 360 game Risen through the marketplace, and the download was progressing along as it does. Once the download reached 79%, the progress reset itself back to 0%, and...
  3. PC Game pass restarting download from 0

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game pass restarting download from 0: I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an issue with any of my other game download sources,...
  4. Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ...: Hi . when we turned on the game, we always jumped the error message 0x8027025a. I restarted the console to factory settings. After restart I can not download / install applications and games. The...
  5. Download the game restart 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download the game restart 80%: i want download fifa 14 on xbox 360, the profile its my friend live in france and i live in italy, when the download come to 80% restart to 0 why ?? and how download the game?...
  6. Solution: Fix downloading games and contents restarts/reloops at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution: Fix downloading games and contents restarts/reloops at 79%: Whatz gud Xbox community! I had an issue trying to download this months (November) games with gold - Dirt3. Whenever the download got to 79% it would restart again from 0% and create a corrupt...
  7. game download fails at 80 % and restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game download fails at 80 % and restarts: I recently bought far cry 4 for xbox 360. The Download fails every time at 80 % and then restarts. However I do not get an error message. I've already tried to delete all partial downloads, and...
  8. Game Download Keeps Restarting Near End

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Download Keeps Restarting Near End: I bought Payday 2 today from the Marketplace but when I try to download the game, the download restarts near finish (70-80% complete). Is this a problem on Microsoft's end or mine?...
  9. can't download GTA 5 installation disk game was restarted due to a problem in with the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download GTA 5 installation disk game was restarted due to a problem in with the ...: hello everybody about a month ago my dumb cat was parcoreing or however you spell it around the house and decided to do splash dive off my xboxwhile I was playing GTA 5 the game was ruined so I...
  10. game downloads to 80% then restarts the installation from scratch

in XBoX on Consoles
    game downloads to 80% then restarts the installation from scratch: so as its says in the title the game installs to 80% then just restarts from 0% doesnt close or anything just jumps all the way back to 0 and when i look in the system files theres a...