How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360?

Discus and support How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, My kid has occasionally deleted the YouTube app from our Xbox 360 and I can't find a way to get it back. I've read the support article,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WasserKocher1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360?

Hello all,

My kid has occasionally deleted the YouTube app from our Xbox 360 and I can't find a way to get it back. I've read the support article, which suggests to go to the "Browse apps" or "Search apps" and find it there, which is the obvious solution. The only
    problem is that I don't have neither "Browse apps" nor "Search apps" menu items. I only have "My apps", where I can see the installed apps, "Browse games" and "Search games", which do not show apps, of course.

Is there any magic around to help me?

:)

WasserKocher1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hello,

Thank you for coming to the forum today, Sorry to hear you having this issue,

Work around if you have 807b0193, no items in browse apps, can not search and no way to download deleted app *

Xbox 360

1. Make sure you are logged in using a profile you used previously to download whatever app you need.

2. Scroll to settings

3. Then Account

4. Then Download History

5. Scroll until you see the app

6. Follow on screen instructions from there.

Please do this to resolve the issue: thank you

Please feel free to use the Forum again if you require any help in the future, But please do not post the same topic as this is a breach in the Forum Guidelines
  3. WasserKocher1 Win User

Thanks for answering. Is it a persistent problem? The YouTube app was actually deleted about a month ago and it didn't bother me too much for a while. However I've tried to restore it right after deleting and had the same problem.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi WasserKocher1,

Right now there is an issue with apps on Xbox 360. Microsoft is aware of the issue and working on a solution to fix it. Hopefully, the issue will be fix soon. However, if you have Twitter you can follow Xbox Support because they will post any updates
    about this matter there.
  5. Allebas Win User

Yes, as of right now it is a major issue that is finally get work on.
  6. denis97g Win User

Hello! you have to go to the apps section. check this link with a video tutorial https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/youtube-setup
Thema:

1. How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - restore deleted application

2. XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX误删官方给的办法无法恢复 [XBOX MISTAKENLY DELETES OFFICIAL METHOD THAT CAN'T BE RESTORED]: [img] 官方给的办法错误截图 [Translation-Officially gave a screenshot of the wrong approach] 8a11a7b3-4416-4857-a3a5-76c90ae60778
  3. How do you restore a deleted XBOX ONE account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you restore a deleted XBOX ONE account?: My son wanted to hook up a keyboard/mouse to use thru his XBOX ONE. He figured out how to get it to work but when he came back later to play, he tried signing into his XBOX ONE account under his...
  4. Game delete ... realms lost. How to restore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game delete ... realms lost. How to restore?: I uninstalled Minecraft from my console Xbox 360 due to the fact that Minecraft never takes any of the updates it downloads each time. Xbox support told me to uninstall and re-install. I did it...
  5. Accidentally deleted captures, can I restore my system to an earlier time or get them back AT ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted captures, can I restore my system to an earlier time or get them back AT ...: So, here's what happened: Right after the newest update on 10/19/17, I went to access my captures. They were there, but I made a mistake. I clicked 'Recent captures' -> 'See All' I...
  6. Saves got corrupted and Deleted after a Windows format, how do I restore them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves got corrupted and Deleted after a Windows format, how do I restore them?: Hello So I did a clean Windows install on my PC because I had some problems, after re-downloading Recore and using a Local account instead of a Microsoft account (I was using my Microsoft...
  7. FINAL FANTASY XV(Scheduled FF15 send indult code accidentally deleted, can you restore?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY XV(Scheduled FF15 send indult code accidentally deleted, can you restore?): Scheduled FF15 send indult code accidentally deleted, can you restore? 862438b7-f779-4b32-9de3-633b73187e9d
  8. How do I restore my deleted items?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I restore my deleted items?: Hi, ages ago I was going to sell my Xbox 360 but didn't, and stupidly deleted my profile and items by accident... I just wanted to know how to get all my items back because I really need them and...
  9. Can i restore my game clips if they were somehow deleted? How?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i restore my game clips if they were somehow deleted? How?: I checked my clips today to find that only my last 12 are there. Can i restore the rest of my game clips? 06bd2b6b-7c31-4ac6-a4e1-9684ba280b51
  10. restore deleted xbox account? still have profile on console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    restore deleted xbox account? still have profile on console.: A while ago I deleted my xbox live account and I forgot I had paid items on it. The account was deleted but my xbox hasn't been connected to the internet so I still have the deleted profile on my...