How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements

Discus and support How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new computer, partly because my old computer was failing and I was having trouble accessing my Microsoft account, the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuzieQ4321, Jun 6, 2020.

1. SuzieQ4321
    SuzieQ4321 Guest

I recently bought a new computer, partly because my old computer was failing and I was having trouble accessing my Microsoft account, the Microsoft store, Xbox, and the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. On the new computer, I had to delete my old account
    and create a new one. But now I have been assigned a new Xbox ID and all of my Solitaire achievements have been wiped out. Is there a way to transfer my previous history into my new account.

:)

SuzieQ4321, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hi SuzieQ4321. Aren't you able to connect with your original Microsoft account on your new computer ? All your achievements are tied to your
    account, so if you want them, you must sign in with. Not the new one.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

how to restore my solitaire achievements

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the achievements are in your account, are you logged in with the same microsoft account?
  4. optodata Win User

After windows 10 did a major update the option for playing events was lost

Yes, starting with Insider build 15019, Solitaire Collection no longer shows the Events tiles. The current version is 3.14.1181.0, while the version of Solitaire that still let's you play Events is 3.12.12200.0. I've reported it using the Feedback hub and
    I'm trying to find a way to restore the older version but haven't found a way yet. The only way to play Events that I'm aware of is to roll back to the previous build or restore a system image made while running 15014 or earlier.

This is very frustrating!
  5. PrincessRuby373 Win User

MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT PROBLEM

I get this message: Choose another item. This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Treasure Hunt [CV: 5Y8jpQB4KEKhY39+.20.2] when I try to sign in. I am already signed in to Xbox live and Microsoft Solitaire. I get a similar message
    with all the game apps beneath the solitaire games, each with a different code. All my achievements for my previous play are still recorded on Xbox live but I can't play any of the games. How can this be fixed?
  6. Paul_S_UK Win User

Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

The new look and behaviour is giving me a headache. There is no way to turn off the new shadings and features, jerky card movement, excessive card animation. Microsoft, please give your programmers something else to work on, stop tinkering with Solitaire,
    and restore the previous version.
Thema:

1. How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements - Similar Threads - restore previous profile

2. My subscription has been cancelled. How can I restore it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My subscription has been cancelled. How can I restore it?: Online customer service did not respond.My subscription runs until September 22, 2024.Why did the subscription suddenly disappear?My id is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  3. Lego star wars 3 XBOX ONE X restore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego star wars 3 XBOX ONE X restore: My kid save and overwrite slot1 of my XBOX ONE X. and delete 150 Hours of playing .. can I restore to a day before as i do in windows ? c99a326a-26b0-46cd-82dd-9d4ffb618f4d
  4. I really wish the guide was restored to 5 previous apps

in XboX Insiders
    I really wish the guide was restored to 5 previous apps: Do we know why the guide was reduced from the last 5 apps down to 4 yet? For a console that has really good multitasking capabilities if really sucks now to switch between the last few apps....
  5. How to restore Microsoft Casual Games from a back-up on previous computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore Microsoft Casual Games from a back-up on previous computer: I had to get a new computer and I have a back-up from my previous one. I have downloaded two of the games I play from Microsoft Casual Games, but although the stats for one is up to-date, none of...
  6. Restoring previous OS to my xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Restoring previous OS to my xbox: I need access to the preview program forums to return my xbox one to the previous operating system i am already a member of the program 0fac24f8-95dc-4106-b56c-048eb24ddba6
  7. Restoring a previous saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring a previous saved game: Firstly, sorry if this duplicates any other posts but I haven't found anyone with quite the same problem. I'm trying to help out a young friend who is playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on the...
  8. restore previous purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    restore previous purchase: Hi, I've bought Reckless Racing ultime in 2013 and alos bought Gymkana DLC. Now im in win 10 I can install the game but it seems I've to bought the DLC Gymkana again ? I can't find any "restore"...
  9. Restore previous profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore previous profile: After I was editing some players' stats and stadiums in my FIFA 17 profile , all of a sudden it automatically went back to default. Please I need a solution to my problem....
  10. Restore previous cloud saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restore previous cloud saves?: I have been playing Assassin's Crees Unity for the past 5 months, I was at 46% progress when I got a prompt that I couldn't continue untill some data was downloaded first. In order to do that ,...