How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud

Discus and support How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have an xbox one X and I am trying to find some old game clips that I saved to the cloud. (SkyDrive, OneDrive) Im not sure what it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRAHMZY, Aug 8, 2019.

1. BRAHMZY
    BRAHMZY Guest

Hi everyone!

I have an xbox one X and I am trying to find some old game clips that I saved to the cloud. (SkyDrive, OneDrive) Im not sure what it is called now.

I want to share them to my console feed.

Thanks so much!!

:)

BRAHMZY, Aug 8, 2019
  2. BRAHMZY Win User

Thanks for your help!

I can access OneDrive, I SEE the clips, but when sharing them, there is no option to go directly to my console.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. BraveSir Paul Win User

Have you checked your OneDrive account?
  5. BRAHMZY Win User

Where do I begin? Ty again
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

When you saved them to OneDrive did you remove them from the captures section on your profile? You may still be able to access them from there.
Thema:

1. How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud - Similar Threads - retrieve game clips

2. When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?: Hi, I am offline I do have internet but most times, internet keeps cutting off. But right now I am playing WWE 2K18. But on the internet, people have been saying that you can't upload your current...
  3. Retrieving game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving game data: I recently had problems with my xbox one s so I decided to buy the xbox one x. I was going to use the same external storage device because I had so many games and was really far into those games....
  4. Games pass quest prize for January never retrieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games pass quest prize for January never retrieved: I hope someone can look into this issue for me, I believe i should have received my reward by now. 9fabc9dd-e416-4284-9bed-2be0903c1c5d
  5. problem retrieveing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem retrieveing games: states this product is installed but when you press play it directs you to the see in Microsoft Store button, press that and it takes you back to the screen youve just come from. can someone...
  6. How can I retrieve my saved game data on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I retrieve my saved game data on Xbox One?: I accidentally deleted my saved game data on Xbox One. Does anybody know how can I retrieve it back? 99aa944c-26a6-4b15-bedc-e1d09e0efd25
  7. Can I retrieve a game save which has been overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve a game save which has been overwritten?: Hello, My son has accidentally overwritten our Lego Marvel Super Heroes game save. I would like to revert back to the previous game save so that we don't lose all of our progress. The Xbox was...
  8. retrieveing games save ob shared games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    retrieveing games save ob shared games: Hi. i need some advice on how to retrieve game save data and achievements on a replacement console,had console replaced for controller issues,need to know how to get back all the game data etc,on...
  9. Retrieve last saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve last saved game: Hi. My son was about 50 bricks away from getting all the gold bricks on Lego Avengers superheroes having been playing it for the past 4 months. However I logged in this morning and inadvertently...
  10. How to retrieve a game that was queued to download but cancelled in error

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to retrieve a game that was queued to download but cancelled in error: hello, set up new xbox one which came with a redeem code for forza and hotwheels. Forza is halfway through downloading and hotwheels was queued. I clicked on hotwheels as it was paused, I...