How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

Discus and support How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarcoRibeiro3, Jan 21, 2019.

1. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version

:)

MarcoRibeiro3, Jan 21, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

I didn't even think you could buy the same game twice on the same account unless you were gifting one of them?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Marco,

We understand that there is a double purchase for a game applied to the account and that you would like to return of these purchases.

It is our recommendation to confirm that there are two charges on your account through checking the
    order history.

If there is a present extra charge, request a refund through our refund request webform.

Try these options and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. H3PA80R Win User

1. Sign in to the Xbox Refund Request Solution with your Microsoft account. Be sure to sign in from the account used to make the purchase. If you have multiple accounts, you can check the purchase history on each to find the charge and order number.
    2. You will be prompted to verify that you are signed in to the correct account and have the order number(s) for this purchase.
    3. Select the reason you are requesting the refund, then answer any additional questions that follow.
    4. If your purchase is eligible for a refund, you will either be directed to the appropriate self-serve resource, or provided with a link to the correct version of the refund request form to fill out.

The link to the refund request could be open with this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

i did the purchases within 2 minutes, it was misunderstanding. But now is every thing alright. They refunded me
    Glad to hear and thanks for clarifying how you bought it twice.
  6. MarcoRibeiro3 Win User

Hi,

I bought the same game in two different version
Thema:

1. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? - Similar Threads - return game mistake

2. Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return): Comprei um jogo, joguei um certo tempo, e não gostei dele, então quero um reembolso, como posso fazer isso? Translation: I bought a game, played it for a while, and didn't like it, so I want a...
  3. Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]: Xbox game pass'i ödeyip iptal ettim fakat iade istiyorum ve tamamen iptal olmasını istiyorum ne yapmalıyım? [Mod Translation-I've paid and canceled an Xbox game pass but I want a refund and I...
  4. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...
  5. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  6. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  7. Xbox One Game return.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game return.: Hello, I bought the game project spark starter kit for xbox one in the store "Mvideo" but I later found out that her support network was completed in the year 2016, and for that microsoft return...
  8. I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...: I bought the annual pass for Destiny 2, but on the wrong platform. (Stupid me). I don't even own Destiny 2 for Xbox one. It seems like I can't make a return on the annual pass. But I won't be...
  9. Returning a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returning a game: A while ago I had purchased Minecraft for my Xbox one on the windows store but today I had received a code from Microsoft for Minecraft because of my time on the xbox one edition. I was wanting to...
  10. Returning a game/MS rewards question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning a game/MS rewards question.: I bought Metro Exodus on Friday June 7th and now as of June 9th it's on Gamepass. I'm going to request a refund as I didnt even play it. I've earned MS rewards for it so what happens now if I...