How to return my money?

Discus and support How to return my money? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Microsoft*Xbox Live Gold took money from my bank card 01.11.2019 (3599 rubbles). [Mod Removed] i didnt pay anything. last year i had xbox 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ОльгаИванова5, Nov 8, 2019.

1. How to return my money?

Hello. Microsoft*Xbox Live Gold took money from my bank card 01.11.2019 (3599 rubbles).
    [Mod Removed] i didnt pay anything. last year i had xbox 360. now i havent. i dont remember my account. Its big money for me. Please send me back this money and block my card for
    payment again cus i cant do it.

:)

ОльгаИванова5, Nov 8, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How to return my money?

You will need to sign into the account that has the Gold added to on the website. Then you need to contact billing support and reguest a refund.

Also you need to cancel the recurring subscriotion on the account.

Follow the steps in the link below to recover your account details to be able to sign into the account on the website.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to return my money?

You would need to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and they would be able to look your account up with the email that you used if you do not remember that, at the very least they would be able to look up your account with the
    banking information that was used and then help you out with your situation.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

How to return my money?

Hi,

Just a friendly note, perhaps you should not be sharing your personal card number on this forum, anyone can see it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How return my xbox controller ?

It's a prepaid label so you can just drop it off.
  6. sbsfn Win User

How can I avoid ALL rental servers!?!!

how long does moderation take. Please inform me if you refuse my post

Please return my previous post that went to moderation there was nothing wrong with it so please return it to my registered email address. Thanks
Thema:

How to return my money?

1. How to return my money? - Similar Threads - return money

2. Return money xbox pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return money xbox pass: Hi, I have canceled the xbox pass and I just use the service and I have been charged 29.97 could you return the money, I do not know what else to do I always cancel my subscriptions early, I ask...
  3. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  4. Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]: Здравствуйте, можно пожалуйста, ради бога вернуть игру Assesto Corsa и получить возврат денежных средств. Потому что на геймпаде играть в неё невозможно, во вторых она тормозит, очень давно хотел...
  5. Вернуть деньги за подписку [Translation - Return money for a subscription ]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Вернуть деньги за подписку [Translation - Return money for a subscription ]: 19,03 были списаны деньги за Game Pass, тут же позвонил в поддержку, сказали ваши деньги еще к нам не пришли, наберите через пару дней. Позвонил сегодня, так как в выходные вы не работаете....
  6. استرداد اموال - Return the money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    استرداد اموال - Return the money: لقد دفعت $24 على لعبه بأسم Metro Exodus Expansion Pass لقد توقعت انها لعبه لكن العكس كيف استرد الاموال لقد نفذت كل الطرق والتعليمات I paid $ 24 for a game called Exodus Expansion I expected it...
  7. the return of the money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the return of the money: I bought 5.02.19 Supplement Full Burst EU for naruto storm 3, I want to return the full amount of money on the card through which the purchase was made 600a18d4-5edf-495b-84fd-ac8aea48cfb3
  8. Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?: 01.01.2009 I was billed for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. On the same day I canceled my subscription. 06.01.2019 again billed for the Xbox Game Pass and debited the money. How can I...
  9. return money for GAME PASS

in XBoX on Consoles
    return money for GAME PASS: good day Can I get my money back for GAME PASS. Money from my account written off yesterday. I did not use this service. In the "magazine of purchases" it is written that the term of the GAME Pass...
  10. Как вернуть деньги за случайную покупку [Translation - How to return money for an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как вернуть деньги за случайную покупку [Translation - How to return money for an...: ебенок случайно купил обновление к игре. Как вернуть деньги? [Translation - The child accidentally bought an update to the game. How to get money back?] 4989680e-ea1d-4a8a-80af-090688bab978