how to run xbox360 games on pc

Discus and support how to run xbox360 games on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to run xbox360 games on pc 589e2b7f-0655-43c5-8906-f728427a9ef7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeonAdams, Jan 23, 2021.

1. DeonAdams
    DeonAdams Guest

:)

DeonAdams, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Unless you're trying to use your laptop as a monitor for you to play your game, you can't unless you buy it off of Steam. Trying to play games for the Xbox 360 on platforms that aren't Xbox 360 will not work.
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

If you're trying to run it off a PC monitor, just plug the HDMI cord into the HDMI port on the monitor and plug in the monitor to an outlet.

To run 360 games on PC, buy and download them off of Steam.
  4. DeonAdams Win User

I have bought a xbox game and i want to play it on my laptop but how???
  5. SEDDOUK LE BOSS Win User

ETHERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM

Yes, I tried with the PC it runs on the PC but not with the XBOX360 and I tried with another new Ethernet cable it runs with the PC but not with the Xbox 360! ! !
  6. NVissah Win User

whats the processor power in the xbox 360 compared to?

The Xbox360 CPU ( Central Processing Unit ) is a custom IBM triple core power pc processor. It has 3 cores and runs on 3.21Ghz ( Which most of the modern day CPU's run at by default. )
Thema:

1. how to run xbox360 games on pc - Similar Threads - run xbox360 games

2. Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game: So i have been having this problem were i try to play a game and it goes to the logo screen but after around 5 seconds it turns black then goes to a no signal screen as if the hdmi cord was pulled...
  3. XSX running extremely slow after turning on.

in XboX Insiders
    XSX running extremely slow after turning on.: This has happened twice now. After I start my console from instant on mode it runs really slow. Slower than OG xbox! Like if I press nexus then navigate to my games and apps and click that... That...
  4. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ?: Fellow Flight Sim 2020 enthusiasts.... as of a week back Flight Sim 2020 simply stopped working per the method I have used since purchase of the latest Flight Sim Deluxe Version... When I attempt...
  6. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.: I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of MSFS screen it went to Microsoft store and...
  7. How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to judge whether my Xbox360 is running a genuine system: I bought an Xbox360 in the second-hand market. The seller claims that this Xbox360 has never been cracked, but I am not sure about this, and worry that my live account will be blocked after...
  8. I can't run any applications on my Xbox360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run any applications on my Xbox360 console: When I try to run an application on my Xbox360 console like Nexfit or Movistar it tells me that there is no internet connection, which means that it won't let me run it. The weird thing is that...
  9. Xbox360 - Live games not running (error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 - Live games not running (error: Hi guys. I need your support . I have a Xbox 360 Arcade with 120gb Hd original. And I am a Live Gold paying member since june last year. The last 2 months I have been downloading the free games...
  10. XBOX360: Destiny Beta: not running because of "Child Protection"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360: Destiny Beta: not running because of "Child Protection"?: Hi there :) i cant start the game, because it says (after hitting green button in title screen), i need to have access to online-multiplayer with a hint to child protection! hm, weird, because...