How to save Gmail emails as PDF on Mac storage with attachments?

Discus and support How to save Gmail emails as PDF on Mac storage with attachments? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If you are searching to backup your Gmail emails into PDF on Mac then this thread might help you at best. As a user, I would like to suggest a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ankit, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Ankit
    Ankit New Member

If you are searching to backup your Gmail emails into PDF on Mac then this thread might help you at best. As a user, I would like to suggest a professional and automated solution to save Gmail emails as PDF without any data alteration. Using an advanced MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool for Mac, we can quickly save and import Gmail mailbox into various file formats including PDF and also in multiple email clients.
    Follow these simple steps to backup Gmail into PDF with ease,
    • Install and Launch MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool on Mac.
    • Login with Gmail Login ID and password.
    • Select the folders from the tree structure and press the Next button.
    • Select PDF as the saving option then click the Convert button to start the backup process.

Ankit, Jan 27, 2022
  2. choppyseize Win User

Storage bug

Hello

You can try clearing the MAC address and local saved storage ( You won't lose anything it's all saved to the could)

To clear the saved data- Go to settings. All settings, System, Storage, Delete local saved games.

to clear the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  3. ozblogger1 Win User

How To Get External Hard Drive To Work With MacBook Pro After Using It With My XBOX ONE

4. dado eyad Win User

Sign in with an existing profile

Okay how about the other thing. The gmail Email won't work either
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

New *** security code ***!

1) Most importantly. This is a public forum, in which anyone can access. Never post personal information, such as email addresses here.

2) To have security proofs sent to your Gmail, do the following:

• Sign into your
      Account Summary page
      using your Microsoft email (not your Gmail account).
    • Under "Password and Security info", click on "Edit Security Info"
    • Click "Add" under "Alternate Email Address"
    • Now enter the Gmail address into there.
    • Now click "Save"
    The security info will now be sent to your Gmail account.
  6. Aboredape Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET try this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart
Thema:

1. How to save Gmail emails as PDF on Mac storage with attachments? - Similar Threads - save Gmail emails

2. Fallout 4, Xbox Series X, Game Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4, Xbox Series X, Game Saves: I'm playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox Series X. The game seems to allow me only 8 or 9 saves, but I get by. I would really like to be able to copy my saves to my external hard drive, without having to...
  3. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  4. Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk: My disk had broken right along the center where the scan bars are, any way i can get my game and worlds back? 3fcc1ff1-63c3-4a28-bdb2-2ad241b10b57
  5. LEGO Star Wars TCS saved progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars TCS saved progress: First post here, hoping someone can help. I have an Xbox live account but I rarely play, my kid plays with it logged in and uses the cloud save feature on all his games. We played LEGO Star Wars...
  6. Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!): Hi all, My Skyrim cloud saves will not fully download to the console. I was playing it 3 days ago and then one morning is said it was synching with the cloud. When the game loaded I find I...
  7. Local Saved Data on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Saved Data on Xbox: I have been getting a message recently that my local storage is full and I can no longer save any data on the system. There was a previous message from a different user about this before and I...
  8. Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with clearing Warframe saved data: I am attempting to clear my saved data through storage, so I can start the game anew, but am struggling to do so. After clearing data, I get the login error that says this: "Login failed, check...
  9. Help with save games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with save games: Hi, i need help with my save games on the cloud, i have like 237 hrs playing on ME3 LE but when my save games doesnt appear no more, i dont know how to get them back...
  10. Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming, saved data after canceling ultimate: I want to know if my game saves are lost after canceling my xbox ultimate subscription. Thx 0d8ed36f-90e3-4a5b-b051-06e9c131a1ae