How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive

Discus and support How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello,I want to save my music on my XBOX ONE and also play my music in Background as well 008c1eec-2f81-4cb8-81bd-7859d7749f4e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DMR Exodus, May 6, 2019.

1. DMR Exodus
    DMR Exodus Guest

Hello,I want to save my music on my XBOX ONE and also play my music in Background as well

:)

DMR Exodus, May 6, 2019
  2. HellBoundCanuck Win User

Spotify works fantastically on the Xbox One. Even without paying for the monthly subscription it's a great service.
  3. xWoody Killemx Win User

Hi DMR Exodus,

Unfortunately you cannot save music on the Xbox one like we used to be able to on older consoles. I personally use Spotify nowadays.

Hope this helps mate.
  4. I amElgie Win User

Spotify is a very good service on xbox for exactly this reason
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DMR Exodus,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to save music on the Xbox One.

This feature is not available on the Xbox One. For more information, check out this article:

Playing background music on Xbox One

Hope this helps.
  6. CoyoteTrickster Win User

This is a good option, personally I use pandora
Thema:

1. How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive - Similar Threads - save Music without

2. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  3. 'problem with saved games'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'problem with saved games': Hi, My son has a problem with his xbox. It's saying 'there is a problem with your saved games' to resolve this is says we need to go to -settings-system-storage but when i get as far as settings...
  4. Reading Save Device Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reading Save Device Issue: So when I go on to Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one and select multiplayer I get stuck on the "Reading Save device" message and can't get passed it. I have tried all of the tricks including:...
  5. Default save locations for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Default save locations for Game Pass on PC: So I've run into a very frustrating issue, when attempting to install a game from your XBOX GAME PASS windows desktop application. I currently have multiple hard drives and I have my data...
  6. Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X "There's a problem with your saved games" error code 0x80831002: Hi! After just over 7 months of no issues with my Xbox, the past couple of days I've started getting the error in the picture when I try to load games. First off, when I click through to go the...
  7. Xbox Cloud Saves Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Saves Broken: Hi, My Xbox One X died while playing a couple of Xbox 360 games (ME2 and ME3). Now that I have a replacement, whenever I try to play these games I'm told that "Items on another Xbox are waiting...
  8. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info: First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do...
  9. Saving Xbox Music Smart Radio Playlist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving Xbox Music Smart Radio Playlist?: How do I have the playlist for offline use? It give me a save option and asks if I want to save it for offline use but it doesn't actually add anything to the playlist. Am I doing something wrong...
  10. My xbox 360 will NOT let me save a music playlist !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 will NOT let me save a music playlist !!!!: FROM THE HARDDRIVE, (before anybody starts) I can add songs to the play list, however when it comes to saving the playlist. It lets me click save and then the box dissappears like normal, but...