How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive

Discus and support How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello,I want to save my music on my XBOX ONE and also play my music in Background as well 008c1eec-2f81-4cb8-81bd-7859d7749f4e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DMR Exodus, May 6, 2019.

1. DMR Exodus
    DMR Exodus Guest

Hello,I want to save my music on my XBOX ONE and also play my music in Background as well

:)

DMR Exodus, May 6, 2019
  2. HellBoundCanuck Win User

Spotify works fantastically on the Xbox One. Even without paying for the monthly subscription it's a great service.
  3. xWoody Killemx Win User

Hi DMR Exodus,

Unfortunately you cannot save music on the Xbox one like we used to be able to on older consoles. I personally use Spotify nowadays.

Hope this helps mate.
  4. I amElgie Win User

Spotify is a very good service on xbox for exactly this reason
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DMR Exodus,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to save music on the Xbox One.

This feature is not available on the Xbox One. For more information, check out this article:

Playing background music on Xbox One

Hope this helps.
  6. CoyoteTrickster Win User

This is a good option, personally I use pandora
Thema:

1. How to save Music On XBOX ONE without using OneDrive - Similar Threads - save Music without

2. LOST MY FORZA HORIZON 4 SAVE GAME

in XBoX on Windows
    LOST MY FORZA HORIZON 4 SAVE GAME: Hello there, So, I was playing Forza Horizon 4 as usual on 15 January 2018, and suddenly I cannot open the Auction House and Can't go online, so I look for any update, and I found the 18 update....
  3. Savings lost Kingdome Come

in XBoX on Windows
    Savings lost Kingdome Come: Hi folks, I have a problem, I lost all my backup of Kingdome Come Deliverance. The only one available is from the 6th of january, and I played the last time yesterday, my last succes was...
  4. Work hard, play Xbox, Save money to advance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Work hard, play Xbox, Save money to advance: That is very nice, I do the same in general gaming gives me a lot of entertainment to the point I dint see myself not being a gamer never, I wonder how people that dont do or like gaming can...
  5. User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens

in XboX Insiders
    User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Saving games without xbox live or internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving games without xbox live or internet: I am able to play my xbox 360 games without xbox live or internet axcess I can't however save my progress i# there a way to do that the game progress I'm trying to save is nba2k18 by the way...
  7. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  8. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info: First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do...
  9. Saving Xbox Music Smart Radio Playlist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving Xbox Music Smart Radio Playlist?: How do I have the playlist for offline use? It give me a save option and asks if I want to save it for offline use but it doesn't actually add anything to the playlist. Am I doing something wrong...
  10. My xbox 360 will NOT let me save a music playlist !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 will NOT let me save a music playlist !!!!: FROM THE HARDDRIVE, (before anybody starts) I can add songs to the play list, however when it comes to saving the playlist. It lets me click save and then the box dissappears like normal, but...